What's new

Solved Xbox 360 neighbor hood not showing up on my computer after install.

J

JaZeCrAzE

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m in search of a high iq to help me figure out why my Xbox 360 neighborhood isn’t showing up properly on my computer, I just get a few programs such as “avatar viewer” and something to do with a cpu monitor I’ve tried
Uninstalling / reinstalling as well as using different links for Xbox 360 neighborhood

Reinstalling winrarw

checking my start menu and using search everything to check everywhere for it

another note: I had everything working and installed about 2 years ago and I let my little brother use my computer for the time and he uninstalled all the tools I had for my rgh

please help I know someone here has got to have an answer... Thanks!

Solution
X
I’m in search of a high iq to help me figure out why my Xbox 360 neighborhood isn’t showing up properly on my computer, I just get a few programs such as “avatar viewer” and something to do with a cpu monitor I’ve tried
Uninstalling / reinstalling as well as using different links for Xbox 360 neighborhood

Reinstalling winrarw

another note: I had everything working and installed about 2 years ago and I let my little brother use my computer for the time and he uninstalled all the tools I had for my rgh

redownload nieghborhood and do easy install. most likely your install wasn't...
G_ecko

G_ecko

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's possible that some files are still left try searching for the folder it's located at and delete it. If you still have issues I recommend switching to an FTP because it's faster and more reliable. If you need help setting it up PM me.

X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Reinstalling winrarw

redownload nieghborhood and do easy install. most likely your install wasn't completed correctly. pretty simple fix.

files still not show up?

ok just goto

file explorer
click on /c:drive
click search bar righthand corner
type: nieghborhood
when files pop up, rightclick and click goto (file folder location)
then drag the EXE to your desktop as a shortcut

if they still not show up after all that. then idk.

Last edited:
Solution
Top Bottom
Login
Register