What's new

Tutorial Xbox 360 Modding Tutorials Mega Thread (UPDATED 10/13)

A

AHeyHacker

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I'm going to cut right to the chase. I'm trying to edit the .xex file of Virtua Fighter 5. However, simply deleting the .xex file in the folder and replacing it with the same exact file causes the game to not want to start ie"Game could not start...". I've tried using .xex tool's remove all media limitations, encrypting and/or compressing the file, but to no avail...Can somebody give me a pointer or tell me what I might be missing?

Just to clarify, running: xexmenu

ModsBABY HD

ModsBABY HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox 360 Modding Tutorials Mega Thread
All your Xbox 360 Modding Needs

Search this thread by opening a spoiler, then pressing CTRL + F, and typing in what you want to search!

JTAG

Non - JTAG

Make sure to comment if you want something to be added, or if any of this does not work anymore.
Discuss and Enjoy!

You forgot this [Jtag] How to create a Dashlaunce Image

A

AHeyHacker

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello again. I've delved into hacking retail Xbox games through the use of xextool, ADA, etc. But what I still don't know is: how would you go about hacking a live arcade game that you would normally download?

N

Nupi

Reaction score
Sin$
BUMP - want more people to see this.

Hey I have a, hopefully, quick question haha. I am complete noob when it comes to modifying xbox's and all that stuff, but I was wondering if to "JTAG" your xbox 360 is the same as modifying it so that you can play torrented games?

N

Nupi

Reaction score
Sin$
BUMP - want more people to see this.

Hey I have a, hopefully, quick question haha. I am complete noob when it comes to modifying xbox's and all that stuff, but I was wondering if to "JTAG" your xbox 360 is the same as modifying it so that you can play torrented games?

W

Wackoe100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you so much whoever bumped this thread! I know it's pinned, but because of the bumper, I saw it in the recent posts bar!

W

w3bb0

Reaction score
Sin$
hi all dnt supose anyones got any info on how to swop my dvd rom drive and place a hd in its place on a jtag slim thx in advance

Fanboy

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a verry very amazing Thread

I have used this on Manu occasions I would be stuck without this looking all day all night :smile:

Thanks very much, much appreciated

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you get gamerscore reset if you add a few games to your account that aren't of your region? not adding gamerscore, just the GPD?

Top Bottom
Login
Register