Solved Xbox 360 Modding Support

• Thread starter Trippy Dope
  • Start date
  • Views 831
Trippy Dope

Trippy Dope

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys I am new here and Im looking for some help on JTAGging but At first I want to make sure before I go ahead and JTAG
Please Answer Some Question
- What is the safest way to JTAG or RGH?
- If I got banned by Microsoft can I get Unbanned?
- What do? Do they let you hack games such as Black Ops 2 for Aimbot? Do they let you crack the microsoft store and get DLC or Games for free?
- Does JTAG work like Homebrew On wii?
- Is JTAG worth it?
- Can I UnJTAG?
Further Questions From Here will be added :tongue:

Thanks -Trippy

Last edited:
Lib Technologies

Lib Technologies

49 20 4C 69 6B 65 20 54 6F 20 4D 6F 64 21
Seasoned Veteran Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
I say wait until R-Jtag unless its already out. It's finals so I haven't kept updated on all that the past few weeks.
Yes you can unban it just swap kvs.
And yes you can hack games such as bo2 you just need a patch or RTC. And a bypass.
And I don't mess with wii sorry..
Yes it's worth it personally I think so.

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys I am new here and Im looking for some help on JTAGging but At first I want to make sure before I go ahead and JTAG
Please Answer Some Question
- What is the safest way to JTAG or RGH?
- If I got banned by Microsoft can I get Unbanned?
- What do? Do they let you hack games such as Black Ops 2 for Aimbot? Do they let you crack the microsoft store and get DLC or Games for free?
- Does JTAG work like Homebrew On wii?
- Is JTAG worth it?
- Can I UnJTAG?
Further Questions From Here will be added :tongue:

Thanks -Trippy
1) Depends on what motherboard and dash version you have. JTAG method is the easiest/cheapest but you can only do that to some consoles. So tell me, what console do you have, a Slim or Phat?
2) As said already yes
3) Yes to both, and more. You can use emulators, use a custom dashboard that is awesome (FSD3), use any sized HDD, play any game without the disk, and enhance your console in many other ways.
4) The installation of it is much more complicated (its requires soldering vs using a SD card) but the use of it is about the same
5) Yes if you have a little know how and can figure out how to setup the emulators and what not (pretty easy if you are techy even a little bit)
6) Yes

FSD3:

Trippy Dope

Trippy Dope

Reaction score
Sin$
I say wait until R-Jtag unless its already out. It's finals so I haven't kept updated on all that the past few weeks.
Yes you can unban it just swap kvs.
And yes you can hack games such as bo2 you just need a patch or RTC. And a bypass.
And I don't mess with wii sorry..
Yes it's worth it personally I think so.
1) Depends on what motherboard and dash version you have. JTAG method is the easiest/cheapest but you can only do that to some consoles. So tell me, what console do you have, a Slim or Phat?
2) As said already yes
3) Yes to both, and more. You can use emulators, use a custom dashboard that is awesome (FSD3), use any sized HDD, play any game without the disk, and enhance your console in many other ways.
4) The installation of it is much more complicated (its requires soldering vs using a SD card) but the use of it is about the same
5) Yes if you have a little know how and can figure out how to setup the emulators and what not (pretty easy if you are techy even a little bit)
6) Yes

FSD3:

Thanks To Both of you but to oblivioncth How do I know if Slim Or Phat? Can you teach me to JTAG when I notify you on that? And teach me to use the "USB Loader" or whatever its called for xbox? I had the same for wii. I have done PC, Apple, Mac, and some horizon on Xbox Im ok on tech. And Teach me to hack/mod games? All I need is a decent video For those Videos Ive seen Are really bad quality. Just message me if you can.
Addon: I just watched that video I noticed Homebrew. And The theme I didnt understand that part till now. If you could help me out with those that would be great! Thanks

Lib Technologies

Lib Technologies

49 20 4C 69 6B 65 20 54 6F 20 4D 6F 64 21
Seasoned Veteran Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha you really don't know the difference between phat and slim? Hahahah don't even touch your console than. Send it to a pro. You have so much to learn and it all can't be spoon fed to you. Use google it should help you out a lot.

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks To Both of you but to oblivioncth How do I know if Slim Or Phat? Can you teach me to JTAG when I notify you on that? And teach me to use the "USB Loader" or whatever its called for xbox? I had the same for wii. I have done PC, Apple, Mac, and some horizon on Xbox Im ok on tech. And Teach me to hack/mod games? All I need is a decent video For those Videos Ive seen Are really bad quality. Just message me if you can.
Addon: I just watched that video I noticed Homebrew. And The theme I didnt understand that part till now. If you could help me out with those that would be great! Thanks
Like Lib said if you cannot tell the difference then you really wouldn't be able to do the hack, even though you may be able to setup the software afterwards. The physical hack requires installation of a mod chip/wires via soldering and there is no alternative.

A slim is the smaller typically black console with an air vent on the top, while the phat is the large, typically white console with the air vents only on the sides. Additionally the slims power and eject buttons aren't actually mechanical buttons but touch sensitive buttons.

Trippy Dope

Trippy Dope

Reaction score
Sin$
Like Lib said if you cannot tell the difference then you really wouldn't be able to do the hack, even though you may be able to setup the software afterwards. The physical hack requires installation of a mod chip/wires via soldering and there is no alternative.

A slim is the smaller typically black console with an air vent on the top, while the phat is the large, typically white console with the air vents only on the sides. Additionally the slims power and eject buttons aren't actually mechanical buttons but touch sensitive buttons.
Ok mines a Slim... Im just new to the xbox consle. And im trying to learn this stuff now before I go ahead and JTAG.

Top Bottom
Login
Register