Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shad0w26

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,
I want to Mod my Xbox 360, I've been reading tutorials on the NET, and for me, they seem very complicated. My computer doesn't have a SAT Card, nor do I know what that even is.
So I am wondering if there's a Xbox 360 Modding Service Website, by that I mean: You pay, you send them your Xbox, they mod it, and then they send it back. I would like a website that's trusted and some of you know it's real. Thanks in advance!

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I flash 360's. Look in my sig for the link.

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Shad0w26 said:
Hi,
I want to Mod my Xbox 360, I've been reading tutorials on the NET, and for me, they seem very complicated. My computer doesn't have a SAT Card, nor do I know what that even is.
So I am wondering if there's a Xbox 360 Modding Service Website, by that I mean: You pay, you send them your Xbox, they mod it, and then they send it back. I would like a website that's trusted and some of you know it's real. Thanks in advance!

Check out our B/S/T Services section where many people offer modding your xbox's for fees. Most of them are trusted just look at their buyer reputation. http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/services/

S

Shad0w26

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm still looking for someone to Mod my Lite-On 74850C drive. I'm looking for someone close to me (Lynbrook, New York). The closer the better. Post, PM Me, or add me on msn @ [email protected]

You can also email me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register