What's new
  • This section is NOT for Console Modding Support or Queries.
    Please ensure any threads posted here are releases or guides as appropriate.
    If you require support, please post a new thread in Console Modding Support
    Thanks!

Gamesaves XBOX 360 Modding Service

What console do you play DESTINY on?

• PlayStation 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PlayStation 4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
goss34

goss34

Shodan's Insect
Reaction score
Sin$
Have a game you want modded or hacked?
I can possibly help! I will have a list of games in a spoiler below. If
you see a game on the list you want hacked/modded, then e-mail me
at: [email protected]
Press Ctrl+F with the spoiler open. Type your game to automatically find it. :wink:

Grand Theft Auto (Whole Series)
Halo (Excludes 1, and 2)
Blur
Viva Pinata
Call of Duty (All games, including BO)
Borderlands (1 and 2)
BioShock (All games)
LOTR: War In the North
Don't worry, I will add more. These are games I have actually hacked and are 100% sure it will work. If you want to know if I can hack a game not on the list, e-mail me!
Don't know the steps to getting your gamesave off your XBOX?

1.) Have a flash drive on hand. (It will wipe everything so beware.)

2.) Insert it into a USB port on the console. Go to "System Settings" by pressing the silver button on the remote. Then scroll all the way to the right.

3.) Go to "Storage Settings".

4.) Press the device where you saved your game.

5.) Go to "Games", scroll down to your game and press "A".

6.) You will need to look for a file that's named like "Game save" or "Local Storage" (If you are unsure just list all the file names here and I or the community will help you out).

7.) Press "A" on the file selected and press "Move".

8.) Select your flash drive and wait.

9.) You know have the save on the flash drive and can remove the device.

10.) You will need a program like Modio or DeviceXplorer to move your game save to your Desktop. Just search Google on how to do this.

Have fun! Don't be a jerk and create misleading comments, help the community!

THIS SERVICE IS NO LONGER IN BUSINESS AND IS NOW HENCEFORTH DEAD AS OF THE DATE 12/23/17.

Last edited:
goss34

goss34

Shodan's Insect
Reaction score
Sin$
wht do u mean
I know you have an Xbox because Halo was only released for it. The game save is what you use to handle all of your XP and player statistics. Look at the first post on how to get your game save off your Xbox and how to get the game save.

D

Doug47

Reaction score
Sin$
i do this all on 360 how will you get my game saved though i dont own a PC

goss34

goss34

Shodan's Insect
Reaction score
Sin$
No. No. No. This isn't real.
Yes, I am really providing a modding service. If you don't believe me then create a back up of your game save just in case some thing "magically" goes wrong. And Doug, I am sorry but you have to have a computer to get your game save off and to email it to me.

T H C

T H C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, I am really providing a modding service. If you don't believe me then create a back up of your game save just in case some thing "magically" goes wrong. And Doug, I am sorry but you have to have a computer to get your game save off and to email it to me.
I already know how to do all of this. I ain't a noob, but I'm just saying like modding your exp in halo 3 with a savegame is not valid lol.

goss34

goss34

Shodan's Insect
Reaction score
Sin$
I already know how to do all of this. I ain't a noob, but I'm just saying like modding your exp in halo 3 with a savegame is not valid lol.
Oh, well what I mean is not modding the XP but instead the armor and skins. Sorry, but I am NOT calling you a noob and I posted this thread just in case someone doesn't want to do it their self and maybe mess it up. Or if you are new to modding. So sorry if I offended you in any way.

T H C

T H C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, well what I mean is not modding the XP but instead the armor and skins. Sorry, but I am NOT calling you a noob and I posted this thread just in case someone doesn't want to do it their self and maybe mess it up. Or if you are new to modding. So sorry if I offended you in any way.
It's all good man, don't worry haha. :tongue:

D

Draaxis

Reaction score
Sin$
I am asking, if you can do borderlands 2 xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility. I am looking for weapon and shield and LvL.

Top Bottom
Login
Register