What's new

Solved Xbox 360 Modding - Need Help

A

andrew Snow

Reaction score
zu5c07.jpg
[/IMG]
Hey everyone, im new to Se7ensins and hella new to xbox modding, im a complete noob.

From what I know and the research iv done on my console it has a Hana chip (Picture will be linked) thus it being a trinity and that my dash is D:2.0.17502.0 (Pictures will be linked) What i need help with is what chips do i use ? what programs i use, where to buy them, how to use them the whole shebang, I know its easier to buy a ready made one but i wanna learn and experience to adventure of modding my spare xbox :smile: I wanna become a member of the modding committee and have fun while helping others out with fun mods!!

Thank you in advance and have a nice day and it will be pleasure getting help

Andrew Snow
zu5c07.jpg

15x4843.jpg

A

andrew Snow

Reaction score
Hey man this is a reply to your message. Thank you very much that was indeed helpful! if im getting this right i needa buy a X360 ACE aka a glitch chip and thats it?

X

X1337XSNIP3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ace v3 (Glitch chip)
Nand x or Jr programmer (Nand reader)

Ace v3 (Glitch chip)
Nand x or Jr programmer (Nand reader)
Thats it man.
Good luck to you and if you need help. Im here

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Hey man this is a reply to your message. Thank you very much that was indeed helpful! if im getting this right i needa buy a X360 ACE aka a glitch chip and thats it?
Once you end up finishing modding your console, watch all of the videos in this playlist in order. The videos are easy-to-follow tutorials which will teach you how to set up all of the proper software and homebrew that will you ever need:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn7ji3VsPy3G08cHNCHyT4Yj-WWYhw8D7

Top Bottom