Question Xbox 360 modded colors

• Thread starter Thisdude
  • Start date
  • Views 5,412
T

Thisdude

Reaction score
Sin$
So can someone explain how a color can be exclusive to only xbox 360 because I've created colors that match jewelry cars and I'm not understanding what's so special about them

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't believe they are exclusive as colors are just a form of RGB (reds, greens, blues). Using car modding menus it's possible to get any combination of the three paired with a number of combinations of different finish layers that GTAV has on their game. It might take time, but people on other moddable consoles can copy your steps to get an identical color. Though, there's exclusive to last gen (XB360, PS3) and PC colors as the XB1+PS4 are relatively unmodded in comparison to the counterparts.

Upvote 0
T

Thisdude

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't believe they are exclusive as colors are just a form of RGB (reds, greens, blues). Using car modding menus it's possible to get any combination of the three paired with a number of combinations of different finish layers that GTAV has on their game. It might take time, but people on other moddable consoles can copy your steps to get an identical color. Though, there's exclusive to last gen (XB360, PS3) and PC colors as the XB1+PS4 are relatively unmodded in comparison to the counterparts.
So I keep seeing people talk about wheel color glitches what's that about also do u know how to implement texture into hex because as it stands I use cars that are already worn to make more worns

Upvote 0
Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Upvote 0
Top Bottom