• Thread starter XexDoobie
  • Start date
  • Views 209
XexDoobie

XexDoobie

Rgh2Coronav
Reaction score
Sin$
can i go stright online and use a tool or do i have to use a stealth server? whats the best way to play online while using mods

irving102

irving102

If you are reading this, you can read.
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
can i go stright online and use a tool or do i have to use a stealth server? whats the best way to play online while using mods
you have to use a sever and use a tool or a trainer depending on the game and use a vpn incase you get an ip ban

Devil

Devil

Son of the Devil.
Reaction score
Sin$
you have to use a sever and use a tool or a trainer depending on the game and use a vpn incase you get an ip ban
I don't think they IP ban you anymore, but i would use a VPN to avoid getting hit offline.

And to go online you'll need stealth and a KV, and do you have: Dashlaunch & XeX Menu ?

XexDoobie

XexDoobie

Rgh2Coronav
Reaction score
Sin$
i just installed xex 1.1 on hdd and dash. what stealth is good? i cant access ninja site. and my current kv should be good i just bought it.

Devil

Devil

Son of the Devil.
Reaction score
Sin$
i just installed xex 1.1 on hdd and dash. what stealth is good? i cant access ninja site. and my current kv should be good i just bought it.
There are some other servers out there, but I don't know how you could contact them, you can either wait for ninja or use XBLSE the free one.

irving102

irving102

If you are reading this, you can read.
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think they IP ban you anymore, but i would use a VPN to avoid getting hit offline.

And to go online you'll need stealth and a KV, and do you have: Dashlaunch & XeX Menu ?
i dont use xexmenu i use neighborhood

XexDoobie

XexDoobie

Rgh2Coronav
Reaction score
Sin$
im downloading neighborhood. but its taking forever and hard to find... hopfully it works. neigh totally replaces xexmenu? i found somthing called freehood that looks like it does the same thing aswell. do you guys buy lots of kvs just to play or do you use ur consoles alot offline

Devil

Devil

Son of the Devil.
Reaction score
Sin$
im downloading neighborhood. but its taking forever and hard to find... hopfully it works. neigh totally replaces xexmenu? i found somthing called freehood that looks like it does the same thing aswell. do you guys buy lots of kvs just to play or do you use ur consoles alot offline
Neighborhood is the best IMO, and i quit modding about a year ago but i used to buy KV's when i just got console banned.

Top Bottom
Login
Register