• Thread starter Lygofast2121
  • Start date
  • Views 1,961
Lygofast2121

Lygofast2121

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
v1.5 is here!!!!: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/xbox-360-minecraft-eazy2build-v1-5-piston-update.753201/

What's new in v1.1:
Crafting Table, Furnace, Diamond Block, Diamond Equipment, Gold Block, Gold Equipment, Bedrock, Obsidian, Iron Door, Wooden Door & Bed.

What is Eazy2Build:

This is a mod pack I made for Minecraft on the Xbox 360 Platform. This will allow you to easily start building with a preset of 64 items in each chest with a total of.4 chests per item which is a total of 13824 copies per item listed below. Enjoy as I will be updating the gamesave frequently so if you would like something to be added comment below.

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cv30d3n8c69o3ht

Plopawert

Plopawert

Fear The Unknown
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
An epic "sequel" to an epic map. I've built lots of things on v1. Can't wait to create even more structures in v1.1! Great work!

N

Narm

Reaction score
Sin$
This is a great save, good work man. The only things I would like is maybe another 4 boxes of stone because I go through that fast and monster spawners so I can make mob grinders. and maybe pressure plate rails or just iron blocks. But anyways great work, I know it takes forever to add all that stuff and to clear the area like you did.

Lygofast2121

Lygofast2121

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a great save, good work man. The only things I would like is maybe another 4 boxes of stone because I go through that fast and monster spawners so I can make mob grinders. and maybe pressure plate rails or just iron blocks. But anyways great work, I know it takes forever to add all that stuff and to clear the area like you did.
thanks and yeah ill be adding more things to it

Top Bottom
Login
Register