• Thread starter Fire RPK
  • Start date
  • Views 5,947
Fire RPK

Fire RPK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i already have latest version of title update but i still get this error THIS DLC REQUIRES LATEST FU*** TITLE UPDATE i cant understand my life yeah problem next to problem when you going to fix the problem that cause the problem that causes the problem you get your brain stuck at your mouth so what should i do why my dlc not working on jtag xbox 360

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i already have latest version of title update but i still get this error THIS DLC REQUIRES LATEST FU*** TITLE UPDATE i cant understand my life yeah problem next to problem when you going to fix the problem that cause the problem that causes the problem you get your brain stuck at your mouth so what should i do why my dlc not working on jtag xbox 360
Make sure the DLC has been unlocked via XM360.
Make sure that the latest TU you are using is the correct Media ID for your game (one game can have multiple MediaID's, so check the media ID from your default.xex).
As a last resort, try an older TU that might have been the TU that was released with the DLC.

Fire RPK

Fire RPK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no need for 360mp if you have freestyle 3 just press xbox controller guide button and you will see titles from down you will see media id and title id and after i knew my media id i tried to download update 3 from this link [Click here to view this link] (for 32DFB07A Mediaid) and i installed it in freestyle 3 it worked correctly

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
no need for 360mp if you have freestyle 3 just press xbox controller guide button and you will see titles from down you will see media id and title id and after i knew my media id i tried to download update 3 from this link [Click here to view this link] (for 32DFB07A Mediaid) and i installed it in freestyle 3 it worked correctly
I don't think the MediaID being displayed in FSD is for the one received from the xex. I think the one being displayed in FSD is the one that you'll see for the game no matter what xex you have.

Top Bottom
Login
Register