• Thread starter XxZingyxX
  • Start date
  • Views 2,517
XxZingyxX

XxZingyxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, so I was messing around with the SDK and I was wondering what I could do. After seeing that Aurora supported lua scripts to customize the dash, I thought why not try making something with lua too. So I simply used the ATG Console with the lua API to make this.

7a6db8bfcc.bmp

How it works:

To get this working on your console, simply extract it to your JTAG/RGH hard drive and start Lua xConsole.xex.

If you want to make your own lua script, you need to modify the Main.lua file that is in "Lua xConsole/Media/Scripts" with a text editor (I recommend Notepad++).

There are a couple of functions you might want to know:
xConsolePrint(string message) Prints a string in the console.
xConsolePrintln(string message) Prints a string in the console and starts a new line.
xConsoleIncrementLine(int x = 1) Goes down x lines. Default is 1.
xConsoleClear() Clears the console.
xConsoleExit() Exits the application
xConsoleIsButtonPressed(XInput input) Returns a bool wether a button is pressed or not. Use the global table XInputs["The button you want to check"]. Replace what's in the brackets by one of these:
A
B
X
Y
DPAD_UP
DPAD_DOWN
DPAD_LEFT
DPAD_RIGHT
LEFT_THUMB
RIGHT_THUMB
LEFT_SHOULDER
RIGHT_SHOULDER
START
BACK
BIGBUTTON

There are also two hooks that may prove very uselful:

onInitialization() Called when the console is initialized.
onButtonPressed(XInput input) Called when a button is pressed.

There will surely be some bugs with lua scripting, I didn't implement any debug output or syntax error messages. If you have an error with your syntax, it will either crash or not load the file.

Download

Virus Scan

Top Bottom
Login
Register