Solved Xbox 360 JTagging (Earn $20)

• Thread starter Qwerxzy
  • Start date
  • Views 374
Q

Qwerxzy

Reaction score
Sin$
Now, let's define help. Help is not just looking at a website and copying snd sending me their tutorial.

Help is: Full voice support over skype or phone calling. You will be able to provide pictures and clear steps.

Experience: You must of Jtagged an xbox yourself before you help me.

Thanks c:

snafu

snafu

Retired
Retired
Hidden Devils
A Milli Programmer Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Now do you mean actual Jtag or do you mean RGH1/2 or do you just not understand the difference between the two? The Jtag exploit can only be done on consoles below the dash of 7371, while RGH1 is anything lower than like 14719 and anything above that is RGH2/1.2/2.0+(RGH2.0+ is for CR4).

Q

Qwerxzy

Reaction score
Sin$
I have no idea about the difference is Jtag or RGH.

I want whatever is easier.

I can check my console when I get home.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Now, let's define help. Help is not just looking at a website and copying snd sending me their tutorial.
Well, to be fair, some find tutorials to be quite helpful. Plus, when one reads a tutorial and follows along with it, chances are they may retain the knowledge a bit better as opposed to just having someone do the work over TeamViewer or something like that.
provide pictures and clear steps.
Some of the most helpful pictures and clear steps can be found here:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/jtag-rgh-xbox-360-ultimate-exploit-guide.804054/

I have no idea about the difference is Jtag or RGH.
Here is a good thread that shows the difference: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/xbox-360-homebrew-hacks-jtag-rgh-rgh2-r-jtag.623614/

If you want someone to sit on Skype with you as you exploit your console, I'm sure someone would be glad to help you. :smile:

A

Alien101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
imo you're better of watching videos until you understand it and then if you still don't understand something then ask for help. as far as I know slim trinity with cr4xl is the easiest to install only 5 wires

Top Bottom
Login
Register