What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Xbox 360 Jtag Kinect Update Gone Wrong

Parth Shukla

Parth Shukla

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone.
I own a Jtag Xbox 360 and it was working fine. To play kinect games, I had to install an avatar update using the USB method and it worked the first time. When I rebooted the Xbox after the update, another update from the USB showed up, I thought I would have to update again. When I did this, my Xbox 360 screen went blank. Now whenever I switch on my Xbox, the power light and power brick light turns green, but there is no signal on the screen. The default TV screen goes on. Please help.

P.S- I'm a new person to this community and an absolute beginner when it comes to Jtagged Xbox systems.

Snowy

Snowy

Let it snow
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone.
I own a Jtag Xbox 360 and it was working fine. To play kinect games, I had to install an avatar update using the USB method and it worked the first time. When I rebooted the Xbox after the update, another update from the USB showed up, I thought I would have to update again. When I did this, my Xbox 360 screen went blank. Now whenever I switch on my Xbox, the power light and power brick light turns green, but there is no signal on the screen. The default TV screen goes on. Please help.

P.S- I'm a new person to this community and an absolute beginner when it comes to Jtagged Xbox systems.
Can you still boot up Xell?
(Hold the eject button to turn the console on (not the power button)).
(He said he was new, so I would assume he doesn't know this).

Parth Shukla

Parth Shukla

Reaction score
Sin$
(Hold the eject button to turn the console on (not the power button)).
(He said he was new, so I would assume he doesn't know this).
Thank you for answering. I am unable to boot into Xell. I have connected my Xbox to my TV through an HDMI cable, but no Xell screen shows up on my TV.

Snowy

Snowy

Let it snow
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for answering. I am unable to boot into Xell. I have connected my Xbox to my TV through an HDMI cable, but no Xell screen shows up on my TV.
You will need eiher a hardware flasher or to send your console in to a trusted modder. Check the B/S/T section for any in your area, and PM them asking if they can reflash your NAND. You will need to have a previous NAND dump.

Top Bottom
Login
Register