Question Xbox 360 Jasper 16MB - Eject and Power button not working

• Thread starter antonic901
  • Start date
  • Views 465
A

antonic901

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone! Two days ago, I got Xbox 360 Jasper which was working fine. Today, I tried to do RGH and strange problem occured. I hooked NAND-X, read nand, flash ECC, write .xsfv file to Matrix Glitcher and hooked up chip and when I press eject button or power button nothing happens (led on PSU is Orange, and Xbox is on Standby). Then I remove everything, flash stock nand, and eject and power button still didn't work. Then I release that I can power on console with Joystick, and console is working normally. And I can open DVD tray with Joystick. Maybe I have scruwed up something, but I have modded hundreds of Xbox consoles and never have problems, especially not someting like this. So does anyone have a clue what can be a problem? I also tested both of buttons with multimeter, and both of them are working (short circuit when i pressed them). Is there any way I can bypass this two buttons? Something like when I hooked up power supply to console automatically starts? I tried shorting +5V and PS_ON, but that didn't do a trick. Also I can't boot to Xell when I power console with Joystick. Chip just want glitch.

Top Bottom
Login
Register