• Thread starter Lavamike
  • Start date
  • Views 80,845
D

dougiehehe

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you so much :smile:

I moved it onto my hard drive fine, but now when I try look at it on the hard drive through my xbox, it says it is corrupted. I put on my unchanged back up and it said that was corrupted to. Is there any way of fixing this? Thanks.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you so much :smile:

I moved it onto my hard drive fine, but now when I try look at it on the hard drive through my xbox, it says it is corrupted. I put on my unchanged back up and it said that was corrupted to. Is there any way of fixing this? Thanks.

just delete your profile (not profile + items), and recover your profile.

D

dougiehehe

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried that, and it said that it could not save my profile and that I should see if my hard drive is plugged in properly...

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work and now get banned?

yes, still works

yes, you can get banned, but don't take a pic and make it your gamerpic. and don't go on the M$ forums saying that you modded your avatar haha, and you should be okay

X

xEclipse

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tut. But there is faster way where you would just use Xtaf (USB), Xport or Xplorer360 (HDD) and just extract your profile to your desktop, and download either R3Verse or Eclipse. Then you just open either of them and click on Avatar modding tool, open your profile in it, and choose what colour you want for skin, hair, and all that. Then you just drag it back into your Xtaf, HDD, or whatever and overwrite your old profile that's in there :smile:

Links: R3Verse
http://www.filefront.com/16824745/R3Verse.rar/

Links: Eclipse
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N9S9K0K8

Edit: I'm pretty sure that both tools rehash and resign. So that is why I left out that part, but if they don't then drag your profile in or open it in Modio (using the big M to open it in Modio) then just click rehash and resign and put it back on your USB, HDD, or whatever replacing your old profile.

Call Me Z

Call Me Z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tutorial.

For people asking if this can get you banned: Most things that involve "modding or hacking" will most likely get you banned. But your on 7sins, so you should want to do that stuff. Just don't be stupid and go bragging and make it obvious and known to the world and you shouldnt have any issues.

Eeekaboo

Eeekaboo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok thank you RaidersFan.
Just did it as of 10/13/10 and it works fantastic!!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register