What's new

Discussion Xbox 360 headset adapter transfer rate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shanimal

Reaction score
I've seen all these tutorials on making your Xbox 360 headsets to work with a Xbox one. Apparently, the reason they changed to the new port is because it allows a higher transfer rate. Will the DIY solution allow the headsets to use the higher transfer rate?

S

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Reaction score
I don't know, but I did it and I have no issues. A few of my friends even said I sounded better then the old mic.

M

mazdamiata210

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen all these tutorials on making your Xbox 360 headsets to work with a Xbox one. Apparently, the reason they changed to the new port is because it allows a higher transfer rate. Will the DIY solution allow the headsets to use the higher transfer rate?

That's a load of crap... It does sound better but what it really comes down to is the moneyyyyyy

Think about it, now they are working side by side with headset makers and getting a cut for their "patented" headset design and soon they're selling 30 dollar adapters to make your "old" headset work properly.... I say f*#k that, the first thing I did was cut up my mic and wired it up to my turtle beaches without a problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom