XBOX 360 HDD SATA Adapter, What does it do?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by TooLegit2BTrue, Feb 7, 2010 with 2 replies and 466 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TooLegit2BTrue

TooLegit2BTrue Newbie

Ratings:
    I am a noob at this and I just learned about this Xbox 360 HDD SATA Adapter when I was looking for a 360Xtractor to buy online. What are the benefits of getting one of these Adapters besides being able to save your gamesaves and demos on your computer? Can you download different themes or gamer pictures or map packs (DLC) on your computer then transfer them to your Xbox 360 for free? And if so is there a main website that hosts links to download this stuff?

2. Guld

Guld Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So, first of all this thing looks kind of useless. Just get a transfer cable, their cheap and you can get one for free. Also, you can inject gamer pictures if you have a transfer cable for free, but the other things you asked won't go so well. Mappcks, or DLC, cannot just be pirated and put on the HDD, you need a JTAG to do so. If you want this stuff, use google. Get a bittorrent client and scavenge through the vast array of torrenting sites.

So pretty much, don't buy this. Get a transfer cable. You can't get premium themes free but you can make your own "normal" themes.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/xbox-360-discussion/204035-new-get-free-transfer-cable-working-feb-2012-a.html#post1516543

^_^ Free transfer cable :3

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    TooLegit2BTrue

TooLegit2BTrue Newbie

Ratings:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.