XBOX 360 HDD AND GAMES

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by xXpsychosis666, Dec 9, 2008 with 6 replies and 311 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXpsychosis666

xXpsychosis666 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    is there a way to install a 360 game to the hdd and not need the fu*king disk

2. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
  3. xl All Pro lx

xl All Pro lx Member

Ratings:
  4. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im trying to figure this out. The only way I could possibly see this working is running custom firmware or a special mod disk. But I will fail eventually.

5. Mandela

Mandela Getting There

Ratings:
    Yeah you actually can its one of the new features included under the NXE. I found this little tutorial on how to do it from the games examiner site yesterday.

How to install Xbox 360 games to the hard drive:
    1. Load the disk into your Xbox 360 console and go to your Xbox 360 console
    2. Scroll down to My Xbox
    3. Scroll across to Game Library and hit the A button
    4. This should put you on the Recent Games window and your game should be highlighted, so you should just need to hit the A button. Otherwise, scroll to the Recent Games window and choose the game.
    5. On the game screen, choose Install to Hard Drive. This process should take a few minutes.
    this is not my tutorial credit to: Daniel Nations, Games Examiner ([Click here to view the link])

6. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    he means without having the disc in the tray

The only way is if you hotswap, you still need the disc to start the game though

7. Mandela

Mandela Getting There

Ratings:
    Oh well sorry thats my bad for reading the post in the wrong way sorry I can say I tried.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.