Question [Xbox 360] Have DLC but can't spawn in peacekeeper BO2 [RGH]

• Thread starter Jibulationz
  • Start date
  • Views 833
J

Jibulationz

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I've looked for a while on google and 7s trying to find a solution to this weird stuff that's been going on on BO2 for me.

I have all the BO2 DLC map packs, I have xbl GOLD, I have an RGH, I deleted the game and dlc and redownloaded both within the last two hours... and still, even though I have the peacekeeper set as a primary in CaC - it spawns me in with a pistol or combat knife everytime.

What do I need to do to get this sorted out? Any questions I could answer that might narrow down the cause of this annoyance?

Hopefully one of you can help me sort this stuff out soon. Thanks!

ChevyBoy

ChevyBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I've looked for a while on google and 7s trying to find a solution to this weird stuff that's been going on on BO2 for me.

I have all the BO2 DLC map packs, I have xbl GOLD, I have an RGH, I deleted the game and dlc and redownloaded both within the last two hours... and still, even though I have the peacekeeper set as a primary in CaC - it spawns me in with a pistol or combat knife everytime.

What do I need to do to get this sorted out? Any questions I could answer that might narrow down the cause of this annoyance?

Hopefully one of you can help me sort this stuff out soon. Thanks!
same issue. thought i was only one.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register