What's new

Discussion Xbox 360 GPD Collection

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I finally added all 2000 and so games, but when I log into the account there are only around 400. Anyone knows what may be wrong?
You can only add around that much at one time before you “break” the profile.

Altair1985

Altair1985

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oooooh, so I should add 250, connect the profile online, add another 250, and so on?

Defy Son of God

Defy Son of God

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I'm looking to collect all of the .gpd's from Xbox 360 games.
If you have a .gpd that is not on the list I would happily accept it and add it to my list. My list contains over 470 (879 as of edit) games, and I'm working on getting it to around 1,000. I'll have a spoiler list with all of the ones I already have.
I'm doing this to have a complete download of the entire Xbox 360 game library with all of the achievements to make getting achievement tools easier by having the entire library here.
The release of the program will credit people who donated and be free to use on se7ensins.
Note Achievements don't matter as I can unlock them, as long as few new .gpds have been donated I'll release my list as a download for everyone to use.
*To extract your profile use Horizon.
*Plug in your device and open the profile folder.
*Open desired profile by double clicking on it.
*Click on the contents.
*Select extract all (and wait)
* Use the search command (CTRL + F) and search the .gpds from your list and see if any are missing.
*If any are missing please make a post or upload the file (not sure if you can upload a file as a reply)
Code:
Search the GPD list here before posting a reply saying you have one I don't.
879 Games:
Virus Scan (Here)
Download Link (Here)
SHA256 (744df5e92093a1b040ad98f1025f1a914ff301b67dfa254120c98a6c71959b43)
Thank you Cakes for ~450 Game Gpds
I love it

suppressed uzi

suppressed uzi

Reaction score
Sin$
i can’t add anymore games to my profile i think, i imported the 2.5k gpd into le fluffie got the gamerscore from it, but it won’t do all the games, can someone help

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no, 450 some
Ok, well then you should have no problem adding them, you should only be able to add about 400~200 games max at one time before your profile can't take it and will stop taking them. If you re-downloaded it should work, if not try only add a handful at once. Additionally I would recommend using the Free Game Adder first to build your profile to prevent corruption issues. It should eventually work after. Otherwise you can use the method they use in Free Game Adder if you know it works.

suppressed uzi

suppressed uzi

Reaction score
Sin$
t
Ok, well then you should have no problem adding them, you should only be able to add about 400~200 games max at one time before your profile can't take it and will stop taking them. If you re-downloaded it should work, if not try only add a handful at once. Additionally I would recommend using the Free Game Adder first to build your profile to prevent corruption issues. It should eventually work after. Otherwise you can use the method they use in Free Game Adder if you know it works.
hay threads is from absolute ages ago, does it still work?

Toons187Official

Toons187Official

Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortantely as I expected I have all of those.

I'm looking for someone with an RGH that is willing to download about 100 games because there are about 100 more that are not available anywhere online, there may be even more but i'm just focusing on those ones first then finding more missing ones.

I'm currently at 2,643 GPDs (~1,720,000 G), hoping to make it to 1.8M.
If anyone does help me i'll give them an XBL account with all of it on it.
may you please send me the download, dm me onsite :smile:

bananenbrause

bananenbrause

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone has some of the GPDs for the games below? Those are the only ones I'm missing.
Will trade for the ones you are looking for.

DuckTales Remastered (the 1000 G version, NOT the 400 G version)​
Goat Simulator: Mmore Goatz Edition (Xbox 360)​
Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign (Xbox 360)​
NASCAR 14​
NBA 2K15 (Xbox 360)​
NBA 2K16 (Xbox 360)​
Pro Baseball Spirits 3​
Steins;Gate: Senkei Kousoku no Phenogram​
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan​
The Convenience Store 200X​
TMNT Training Lair​
Voice Studio​