Oywee

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks slim

bananenbrause

bananenbrause

Reaction score
Sin$
This really has most of all existing GPDs. Only very few are missing. Mostly some of the later released games and some odd ones here and there.
Still looking to complete the collection.

Here are some of the GPDs that are MISSING. If anyone has some of them, please PM (just ctrl + f your GPD folder(s)):
4343083F​
4B4D07FB​
545408b5​
315a07d1​
465607F3​
4156091E​
484D07D1​

D

denialrodd

Reaction score
Sin$
This really has most of all existing GPDs. Only very few are missing. Mostly some of the later released games and some odd ones here and there.

Here are some of the GPDs that are MISSING. If anyone has some of them, please PM (just ctrl + f your GPD folder(s)):
4343083F​
4B4D07FB​
545408b5​
315a07d1​
465607F3​
4156091E​
484D07D1​
Do anyone have Adventure Time Finn and Jake Investigations (FJI) GPD? 373407D8 this is the Title Id for the game
I couldn't find it anywhere, and when I ask someone who has it on his games story to share his GPD files with me, everybody denies
Please help me

Last edited:
s o n n y

s o n n y

Premium
Premium
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

4343083F​
4B4D07FB​
545408b5​
315a07d1​
465607F3​
4156091E​
484D07D1​
Do anyone have Adventure Time Finn and Jake Investigations (FJI) GPD? 373407D8 this is the Title Id for the game
I couldn't find it anywhere, and when I ask someone who has it on his games story to share his GPD files with me, everybody denies
Please help me
here you go
https://www.mediafire.com/file/h9ujwm76upani4u/gpds.rar/file
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...4bace31b5deaf9302db86178ab1fe57dfc3/detection
i couldn't get 484D07D1 though

Hoku

Hoku

Reaction score
Sin$
Someone to help me with import GPD wioth achiemenets already unlocked & timestamped?

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone to help me with import GPD wioth achiemenets already unlocked & timestamped?
Can't do that, they aren't saved to the GPD files themselves. They're all held on the big 'FFFE07D1.gpd' which is like your profile's gpd file that holds everything.

Hoku

Hoku

Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, optimus.. there's a way to move this FFFE07D1.gpd to a new account to sync gpd? Or mod FFFE07D1.gpd to link to another account?

Last edited:
Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, optimus.. there's a way to move this FFFE07D1.gpd to a new account to sync gpd? Or mod FFFE07D1.gpd to link to another account?
Yes I've done it before but doesn't always work as some of the data in there is specific to the account I think, it's a bit of a pain. Not sure how to get it to work consistently although the 'free game adder' tool uses that technique, well instead it actually does it properly.

Hoku

Hoku

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but free game adder add a large number of games, i'm interested in only my games legit unlocked.. i think i have to give up..

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but free game adder add a large number of games, i'm interested in only my games legit unlocked.. i think i have to give up..
I mean to do that there's no real tool for it, it would require a lot of manual work of checking them all, probably not worth it.

Danielpriceee

Danielpriceee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The issue with that dump is that it has a bunch of GFWL, Homebrew and orignal Xbox games. None of which you can add to your profile.
This archive has 2,691 titles, with 78,556 achievements, worth 1,870,625 cred. All addable, and syncable.
Is that 1,870,625 8n gamerscore? I tried using them and the max amount I got from them was like 250k gamer score roughly could it be out dated or something

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is that 1,870,625 8n gamerscore? I tried using them and the max amount I got from them was like 250k gamer score roughly could it be out dated or something
Le Fluffie has some limitations in that way for some reason and the file will stop working after around that amount, you will need to download your profile from Xbox Live so a new rebuilt version is created which has no issues (after you have made the changes).

Danielpriceee

Danielpriceee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Le Fluffie has some limitations in that way for some reason and the file will stop working after around that amount, you will need to download your profile from Xbox Live so a new rebuilt version is created which has no issues (after you have made the changes).
Quick question, I started using horizon I have all the gpds on my xbox account on 360 and all the achievements are unlocked but it's not updating in xbox one past 100k what should I do? I can't re-download my profile because the size of my profile is massive and it freezes my xbox or the load bar refuses to move after a certain point

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Quick question, I started using horizon I have all the gpds on my xbox account on 360 and all the achievements are unlocked but it's not updating in xbox one past 100k what should I do? I can't re-download my profile because the size of my profile is massive and it freezes my xbox or the load bar refuses to move after a certain point
I am honestly not sure of a fix for that. If I remember correctly I did this back in the day and somehow fixed it but it took a good amount of time.

Danielpriceee

Danielpriceee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am honestly not sure of a fix for that. If I remember correctly I did this back in the day and somehow fixed it but it took a good amount of time.
I have tried a few things like using my backup file that only has the games reunlocking the games
Unlocking 100k at a time and putting it back into my 360 nothing really fixes I think out of everything I made an extra 5k doing all of this so I'm not to sure and because I can't even re-download the profile because my 360 is so bad and the profile is like 79k kb or whatever it straight freezes my console lol

Thanks for the reply though hopefully someone finds a fix I want 1m gamerscore just for the fun of it I spent a whole day trying to resolve it
Post automatically merged:

If you remember or find a fix on YouTube let me know

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not "on Xbox One" or anything, it's on Xbox Live as a whole.

it freezes my xbox or the load bar refuses to move after a certain point
That's not freezing, the bar works in steps, not percentage. You'll need to leave it for anywhere up to 50 minutes depending on how many GPDs you have any I think unlocks also make it slower. The reason it takes so long is it is not just simply downloading it but rebuilding it so there are no errors in it as far as I know.

Le Fluffie has an issue where you can only add around 200k worth without redownloading your profile to fix it, unlocking achievements should have no issues. I recommend before you do one of those steps that you download your profile beforehand to make sure nothing you have done is going to mess it up, you should be able to unlock all your achievements at once otherwise you have a network issue or something.

If you want me to unlock all the achievements in Horizon for you or add GPDs you can send me a PM with your file and I'll do it, tends to work better.

Danielpriceee

Danielpriceee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not "on Xbox One" or anything, it's on Xbox Live as a whole.

That's not freezing, the bar works in steps, not percentage. You'll need to leave it for anywhere up to 50 minutes depending on how many GPDs you have any I think unlocks also make it slower. The reason it takes so long is it is not just simply downloading it but rebuilding it so there are no errors in it as far as I know.

Le Fluffie has an issue where you can only add around 200k worth without redownloading your profile to fix it, unlocking achievements should have no issues. I recommend before you do one of those steps that you download your profile beforehand to make sure nothing you have done is going to mess it up ou should be able to unlock all your achievements at once otherwise you have a network issue or something.

If you want me to unlock all the achievements in Horizon for you or add GPDs you can send me a PM with your file and I'll do it, tends to work better.
I have all 2000 games roughly on my profile I also even have a save file where I have the full achievements on a save file it's just not updating anywhere else you think I can send it to you and you try to see if you can fix it where it updates on other consoles or even on xbox one?

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have all 2000 games roughly on my profile I also even have a save file where I have the full achievements on a save file it's just not updating anywhere else you think I can send it to you and you try to see if you can fix it where it updates on other consoles or even on xbox one?
I was just going to see if doing it through Horizon would help. Sometimes it can be a bit fidely syncing through the dashboard because it doesn't always want to sync, the data has to be the latest copy as well as far as I know so if it isn't the first time you are signing in after making the changes and that was the latest files you downloaded then it should decide to sync. Sometimes it can just take an annoying few times to sync. I always make sure I have at least 200 GPDs around before I start unlocking and adding GPDs through these methods as otherwise it can tend to mess up.

Danielpriceee

Danielpriceee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just going to see if doing it through Horizon would help. Sometimes it can be a bit fidely syncing through the dashboard because it doesn't always want to sync, the data has to be the latest copy as well as far as I know so if it isn't the first time you are signing in after making the changes and that was the latest files you downloaded then it should decide to sync. Sometimes it can just take an annoying few times to sync. I always make sure I have at least 200 GPDs around before I start unlocking and adding GPDs through these methods as otherwise it can tend to mess up.
I'll send you a message on here

Top Bottom
Login
Register