• Thread starter ibnekurt31
  • Start date
  • Views 1,556
ibnekurt31

ibnekurt31

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone,
I am using my Xbox 360 Jtag with Freestyle 3 and I always use it from external hard drive.
Today I decided to change my external hard drive's box to another and everything is okay until I boot the xbox 360 with external hard drive again.
It boots with Freestyle3 withouth problem, but it doesn't see my profile and my games but it shows capacity of hard drive and empty space of it on the above of the main menu.
How can I solve this problem?

r1vdBB.jpg

k6RZ27.jpg

Also should I change my Freestyle3 to Aurora? Is there any advantages or disavantages?
One more question : Can I still use "iso2god" for installing games to my external hdd if I install Aurora?
Thank you.

Last edited:
Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone,
I am using my Xbox 360 Jtag with Freestyle 3 and I always use it from external hard drive.
Today I decided to change my external hard drive's box to another and everything is okay until I boot the xbox 360 with external hard drive again.
It boots with Freestyle3 withouth problem, but it doesn't see my profile and my games but it shows capacity of hard drive and empty space of it on the above of the main menu.
How can I solve this problem?

r1vdBB.jpg

k6RZ27.jpg

Also should I change my Freestyle3 to Aurora? Is there any advantages or disavantages?
One more question : Can I still use "iso2god" for installing games to my external hdd if I install Aurora?
Thank you.
Use Aurora, Freestyle Dash Is Outdated.

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
just need to create a new link to where your games are stored. And yes with latest aurora you can download disc to god in the scripts tab.

ibnekurt31

ibnekurt31

Reaction score
Sin$
just need to create a new link to where your games are stored. And yes with latest aurora you can download disc to god in the scripts tab.

How can I do that?
It's at my external drive ( H:\GAMES-360)

If I setup Aurora instead of Freestyle 3 will it run my games which I have already converted with iso2god or should I download them again ?

Inside of one game which is converted with iso2god is like this :

pnVj4n.jpg

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Either way make a link for each god game , then one link for games folder for isos . Doesn't matter which drive there on.

Last edited:
ibnekurt31

ibnekurt31

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it will detect everything

I want to install xex menu like in video down below but when I plugged in my usb stick to xbox360, there is no format option on system settings thats why there is non content file on usb stick when I plugged into my computer.
I just see this options:

Rename,
Remove Xbox 360 storage,
Clear system cache,
Transfer content

What should I do?

Last edited:
ibnekurt31

ibnekurt31

Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like aurora5.0db and freestyle3 are installed to my external hard drive but freestyle3 is choosen as default. I try to choose aurora as default from path settings on dashlauncher 3.12 but everytime I reboot device when external hdd connected it boots with freestyle. How can I overcome this problem?

Also I want to update my kernel to the last version and my v3.12 dashlauncher to v3.19 but I couldn't because I need to open xex menu but I can't do that.
What should I do?

E

Ephemeral

Memento Mori
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like aurora5.0db and freestyle3 are installed to my external hard drive but freestyle3 is choosen as default. I try to choose aurora as default from path settings on dashlauncher 3.12 but everytime I reboot device when external hdd connected it boots with freestyle. How can I overcome this problem?

Also I want to update my kernel to the last version and my v3.12 dashlauncher to v3.19 but I couldn't because I need to open xex menu but I can't do that.
What should I do?
Is xex menu not working or not installed?
If its not working then delete it and get a fresh xex menu
if you dont know how to install it download horizon mb
drop your xex menu 1.2 download in to it, then go to save and move to drive
then it should appear as a demo in your games download page on xbox 360 dashboard

ibnekurt31

ibnekurt31

Reaction score
Sin$
Is xex menu not working or not installed?
If its not working then delete it and get a fresh xex menu
if you dont know how to install it download horizon mb
drop your xex menu 1.2 download in to it, then go to save and move to drive
then it should appear as a demo in your games download page on xbox 360 dashboard

There is no xex menu on official Xbox 360 Settings menu.
I know how to install xex menu but like I said on #13 post "when I plugged in my usb stick to xbox360, there is no format option on system settings thats why there is non content file on usb stick when I plugged into my computer.
I just see this options:

Rename,
Remove Xbox 360 storage,
Clear system cache,
Transfer content

E

Ephemeral

Memento Mori
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no xex menu on official Xbox 360 Settings menu.
I know how to install xex menu but like I said on #13 post "when I plugged in my usb stick to xbox360, there is no format option on system settings thats why there is non content file on usb stick when I plugged into my computer.
I just see this options:

Rename,
Remove Xbox 360 storage,
Clear system cache,
Transfer content
if you get those options the device has already been formatted to fat32, no need to format it again.

ibnekurt31

ibnekurt31

Reaction score
Sin$
if you get those options the device has already been formatted to fat32, no need to format it again.

Okay.
I installed the xex menu with Horizon.
Now I am using dashlaunch v3.19 which is latest version.
I managed to boot with Aurora 0.7 everything is okay. Looks like I didn't save setting with pressing X.

Now I have to update my kernel I think because Fifa18 sometimes freeze at aurora 0.7db. I remember I overcame this problem with kernel update when I playing Fifa14 or 15 on Freestyle3. How should I update my kernel version? Should I update kernel with AutoGG? Should I update to latest version?
My kernel version is :

fIGRz5.jpg

Also I realised booting with aurora takes from xbox 360 startup screen(picture is down below) 1minute or 1minute 10sec. (it waits like 1minute on startup screen like picture down below) and then starts aurora 0.7db. Is it normal?

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register