What's new

Unsolved Xbox 360 Freestyle 3: Every game in the same menu/dashboard

A

AlRocks

Reaction score
How can I configure my Freestyle 3 in order to show every game (360, xbox original, homebrew, Live Arcade, etc.) in the same menu/dashboard rather than separated each other? I know it's possible with Aurora, but I don't wanna sacrifice my data on my HDD. Thanks!

Lucky

Lucky

Classique is best
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
FSD is Auroras predecessor. It is just a homebrew app that is a dashbash replica. You will not lose much if any info switching from FSD to Aurora.
IE you can have both FSD and Aurora downloaded at the same time and even launch one from the other. They are independent and don’t effect each other. Just one is a better upgraded and updated version.
Personally, I would say to give Aurora a go.
From retail dashboard>xexmenu I would launch Aurora and configure it as you are planning on doing. If you dislike it, simply delete the Aurora files off your console and switch back to FSD..

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Super Moderators
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
How can I configure my Freestyle 3 in order to show every game (360, xbox original, homebrew, Live Arcade, etc.) in the same menu/dashboard rather than separated each other? I know it's possible with Aurora, but I don't wanna sacrifice my data on my HDD. Thanks!
Aurora is a drop in replacement for FSD3, *however* if you really wanna stick with FSD3 (as do I lol), you just stick all your content in one folder, customise the dashboard skin config to search for all content in one folder, then set FSD to scan that one folder.

This requires skin modding, there's guides buried around the place if you need to look it up :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register