• Thread starter Casterina
  • Start date
  • Views 642
C

Casterina

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's getting to summer and the weather is hot and sometimes I go on my Xbox 360 for about 1-3 hours but at weekend properly 3-5 hours straight, I have a Belkin Cooling Pad, will it work on Xbox 360? and is it a good idea to do it?

Code:
http://www.belkin.com/uk/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=471108

Demolire

Demolire

il Filosofo.
Reaction score
Sin$
Depends how hot your Xbox gets. My Xbox is on longer than that and I have had no problems. However, if I can tell it's been on for a while and needs some cooling, I simply point a small fan towards it.

E

Ezio Moditore

Reaction score
Sin$
if your worried then use the idea that the other guy said, put a fan next to it. i put the fan at the bottom vents of the xbox so the backend of the xbox can blow the air out. if your still worried then buy a water cooling system for it.. eather that or put it where the air conditioner is blowing air. if your still worried then make a small hole for the cords of the xobx 360 in the back of a small freezer and put the xbox 360 in the freezer with all the cords coming out of the hole. if your still worried then you really gotta stop worrying that much.

C

Casterina

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So using the Belkin Cooling Pad is a bad idea? or should I get one of them Xbox 360 Cooling Pad from Amazon/eBay? or just leave it like it is now without any cooling pad?

Icy-Tank

Icy-Tank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just buy an intercooler for that additional little bit of "reassurement" ...unless you are wanting to actually open it up and get crazy with some modifications.

Top Bottom
Login
Register