What's new

Question Xbox 360 Falcon RGH and Dual NAND Advice?

• Thread starter abrazier
  • Start date
  • Views 1,328
abrazier

abrazier

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

I'm relatively new to the Xbox 360 modding scene. I have an old Falcon unit that hasn't been used for a while, and I would like to RGH and possibly install a dual NAND solution within it. While I have good soldering skills, I know there are different chips and solutions for different motherboards and I'm unsure which would be best for use on a Falcon phat unit to achieve these, and which guides to follow.

If anyone could point me in the best direction to start, it would be appreciated.

abrazier

taga7a

taga7a

Reaction score
Sin$
Easiest is to buy a TX demon phat nand from a store called modchipcentral. Very cheap. Follow this guide for install https://team-xecuter.com/community/threads/demon-phat-step-by-step-installation-guide.68057/ Follow any youtuber on how to flash the console (but instead of a NAND-X/JR Programmer, you'll just be using a micro cable from the demon nand switcher module to your PC). This nand works with CR4 XL or coolrunners, matrix and aces with timing files made by a russian called 15432 . Good luck!

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
my advice would be to start with rghing your console first then look into dual nand if you succeed (dual nand install is significantly harder to pull off for a first time installer). cr4xl work well with slims but you have a phat so look into rgh 1.2 using either a rev c coolrunner or a matrix v1or3 chip.(they are supporsed to work with phats but its very hit/miss) besides soldering equipment you'll need something to read/write to the nand like a jrprogrammer v2, nandx etc. First step is getting jrunner installed and jrprogrammer working with it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register