What's new

Unsolved Xbox 360 Falcon RGH 1.2 Used To Boot, But Is Now Dead.

• Thread starter newfie SONIC
  • Start date
  • Views 243
N

newfie SONIC

Reaction score
Okay, so for about 5(ish) years I've had an RGH'd console (Falcon) that I did myself and it's been working flawlessly. Every time I turned it on, it insta-boots and never freaks out and works perfectly. Recently I've tried to do a fan mod to the console by adding a 60mm fan on top to give it more cooling since the phat models have slight heating issues. Although I think I may have F*$#@D something up in it, because not only I may or may not have killed that extra fan I was trying to put in, but also killed the console in the process. Because what happens now, is that when I turn the console on, the Rev C pulses like it normally does, but the fans on the back of the console no longer spin and it wont boot into the dash or Xell and its got me upset since its my only RGH. I don't know if it was caused by me tugging on a wire even though they are all hot glued on to the board and on there solid (keep in mind it insta-booted every single time before this), or messing up the 12v rail on the console or anything. Anyways, this has got me puzzled and upset and I was wondering if anyone here would be able to help me with this!!!

T

TheDalekDoctor

Reaction score
can you send pics of the board? perhaps you accidentally removed/blew a component?

T

TheDalekDoctor

Reaction score
you can use a image hosting service like Imgur and use the links to post the images here

Top Bottom