• Thread starter Backslash
  • Start date
  • Views 817
B

Backslash

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xbox 360 Falcon MFR August 08 Dash - 7371

It has never touched LIVE whatsoever. What do you guys think?

I

iProScopes

Contributor
Reaction score
It might be.
7371 can go either way.

B

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
have to dump CB. if it has never been online, its jtagable. the patched CB came out in june 09

B

Backslash

Enthusiast
Reaction score
have to dump CB. if it has never been online, its jtagable. the patched CB came out in june 09

Good to hear. I ordered my NAND X. I can't wait.

I

iProScopes

Contributor
Reaction score
Why is that?
The QSB's are annoying to solder as you have to build up a lot of solder to make contact.
Pin headers are easy to install and require desoldering then putting the pin through and then resoldering.
It makes very good contact this way.

B

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
The QSB's are annoying to solder as you have to build up a lot of solder to make contact.
Pin headers are easy to install and require desoldering then putting the pin through and then resoldering.
It makes very good contact this way.

idk bout nand x- but to make the solder melt, u need to get flux so it melts faster and easier, otherwise ur just burning out the joint

B

Backslash

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good. I love how you guys refer to these xbox's as JTAGs lol. JTAG is just the way to read the NAND. haha

ROM and JTAG are types

B

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sounds good. I love how you guys refer to these xbox's as JTAGs lol. JTAG is just the way to read the NAND. haha

ROM and JTAG are types

they are JTAGd xbox 360. i guess if u wanna get all techincal, then everytime someone mentions jtag, ill ask them if they bricked a router during a firmware upgrade (after all, that is what JTAG exploits are originally used for)

we refer to them as JTAGs because its faster and easier because everyone knows what it is. everytime you post, please post Xbox 360 with a jtag exploit installed

/sarcasm

B

Backslash

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they are JTAGd xbox 360. i guess if u wanna get all techincal, then everytime someone mentions jtag, ill ask them if they bricked a router during a firmware upgrade (after all, that is what JTAG exploits are originally used for)

we refer to them as JTAGs because its faster and easier because everyone knows what it is. everytime you post, please post Xbox 360 with a jtag exploit installed

/sarcasm

it' just funny because once we say it, all the noobs call it that, and they mix it up haha.

B

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
theres no point to this.
question was answered.
/thread

I

iProScopes

Contributor
Reaction score
idk bout nand x- but to make the solder melt, u need to get flux so it melts faster and easier, otherwise ur just burning out the joint

Yes, but.
Here is what the QSB sort of looks like: -_
Then you have to fill that gap with solder

There is no way to make contact unless you fill that entire space with solder.

B

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Yes, but.
Here is what the QSB sort of looks like: -_
Then you have to fill that gap with solder

There is no way to make contact unless you fill that entire space with solder.

looks like ill be sticking with my good old usb nand flasher from tiaowiki :biggrin: lol
i have re-wired that thing sooo many times, the wires just get messed up from using it a lot lmao

Top Bottom