What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Xbox 360 E65 Error

• Thread starter Furvo
  • Start date
  • Views 1,436
Furvo

XxSKiLLZxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
E65 - This error occurs if something goes wrong while flashing the drive or installing a modchip. A sign for it is that the dvd-drive can still be flashed and read out. According to XBH: DVD drive is not DMA configured

But how do i really fix it i keep getting it but i never tried to flash it or install mod chip. i did not damage the dvd drive.
This happened after hotswaping!
Also i really want to host zombies i have everything ready just the error is coming up

XBL Choice

lxModdedwarfail

Zombie Pro
Reaction score
Sin$
E65 - This error occurs if something goes wrong while flashing the drive or installing a modchip. A sign for it is that the dvd-drive can still be flashed and read out. According to XBH: DVD drive is not DMA configured

But how do i really fix it i keep getting it but i never tried to flash it or install mod chip. i did not damage the dvd drive.
This happened after hotswaping!
Also i really want to host zombies i have everything ready just the error is coming up

Make sure the dvd drive is set up right and are you sure you did not damage it in anyway

Top Bottom
Login
Register