What's new

Solved XBOX 360 E Corona v5 Coolrunner rev.d wire install and glitch.

• Thread starter aerocool3
  • Start date
  • Views 1,127
A

aerocool3

Reaction score
Hi
I have a XBOX 360 E 250Gb Corona v5 with dashboard 2.0.17489.0 and I am struggling to find any decent info on how to wire install a Coolrunner with a Corona v5.

I have bought all I could find readily available:
Coolrunner rev.d (Ebay Latvia)
J R Programmer v2 (Amazon China)
Postfix adaptor v2 (Ebay China)

I have installed the J R Programmer to the solder points and managed to dump the NAND no issues. Created the ECC and wrote it with no errors.

Plugged everything in and waited and waited and waited. Checked all solder points and tried again. I can only think I haven't wired it correctly, the Coolrunner lights up but will not glitch and load Xell.

In the end I cut all wires and flashed the backup to the NAND and booted back to retail.

I have some pics if anyone can help?

Many thanks

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Hi
I have a XBOX 360 E 250Gb Corona v5 with dashboard 2.0.17489.0 and I am struggling to find any decent info on how to wire install a Coolrunner with a Corona v5.

I have bought all I could find readily available:
Coolrunner rev.d (Ebay Latvia)
J R Programmer v2 (Amazon China)
Postfix adaptor v2 (Ebay China)

I have installed the J R Programmer to the solder points and managed to dump the NAND no issues. Created the ECC and wrote it with no errors.

Plugged everything in and waited and waited and waited. Checked all solder points and tried again. I can only think I haven't wired it correctly, the Coolrunner lights up but will not glitch and load Xell.

In the end I cut all wires and flashed the backup to the NAND and booted back to retail.

I have some pics if anyone can help?

Many thanks

Post pics of soldering.

N

NETO0214

Banned
Reaction score
Did u bridge the 2 resistor points?

Also what file are u flashing to the CoolRunner?

Is the switch set to phat or slim?

A

aerocool3

Reaction score
Hi

Yes bridged R2C4 R2C7 and R2C6. The file that was created using J Runner and the switch is set to slim but I did also try phat.

N

NETO0214

Banned
Reaction score
Got a Skype would be much easier to communicate and faster

I've used this type of chips before so I know a trick or two

Edit: my skype is s7_neto0214

Top Bottom