Unsolved Xbox 360 E Corona 4GB won't boot up after dash update 17599

• Thread starter chakibgoth
  • Start date
  • Views 178
C

chakibgoth

Reaction score
So, Hello guys.
I have xbox 360 E with an old Dashboard, and so i wanted to update the dashboard to the new 17599.

I have installed xell and dashlaunche and everything and when i went to update my dashboard to the latest version 17599. I got some issues
First, when i got My nand dumped, i extracted it Via Xbox360 neighborhood to the Desktop and then opened it with Xe Build i had some error which according to A topic, its okay to have it since i have a Xbox 360 E 4GB
I reflashed it and done everything. At the end The console got rebooted and from that moment it didnt boot up again
So here is the problem:
-1 Xbox don't boot up on the main dash nor xell.

-2 Xbox start, the fan turn and the Glitch ( Ace V2 ) Green light blink ( i guess it means its trying to glich up ).

-3 When i turn the xbox off from the botton, the fan stop but The Green light ( not on the glitch) stay ON, not as usual. But when i turn the xbox on Again and then off, the green light goes OFF.

-4 Nothing on the screen shows off, not even an error or something, just a black screen. I have tried an HDMI cable Nothing, i tried a different monitor nothing.

Infos :
- Xbox 360 E Corona 4GB
-It has An ACE V2

I can send pictures, if you want ^^

It would be cool if someone help me to get back my Xbox 360 E

A

and7320

Reaction score
Using the eject button to power on doesn't load xell? Have you unplugged from the power brick so it fully powers down first?

C

chakibgoth

Reaction score
Using the eject button to power on doesn't load xell? Have you unplugged from the power brick so it fully powers down first?
I pressed the eject botton and waited for a long time, Nothing showed up and i unplugged the brick
Nothing happens

A

and7320

Reaction score
Sorry but I've never dealt with a bricked console and that's what it sounds like may have happened. Try asking on reddit. The 360 subreddit is pretty active and if you can't get it figured out, there are people that offer send in service for issues like yours. Since you have your nand dumps I think there's still hope. Definitely ask on there. Good luck!

https://www.reddit.com/r/360hacks/

A

and7320

Reaction score
So, Hello guys.
I have xbox 360 E with an old Dashboard, and so i wanted to update the dashboard to the new 17599.

I have installed xell and dashlaunche and everything and when i went to update my dashboard to the latest version 17599. I got some issues
First, when i got My nand dumped, i extracted it Via Xbox360 neighborhood to the Desktop and then opened it with Xe Build i had some error which according to A topic, its okay to have it since i have a Xbox 360 E 4GB
I reflashed it and done everything. At the end The console got rebooted and from that moment it didnt boot up again
So here is the problem:
-1 Xbox don't boot up on the main dash nor xell.

-2 Xbox start, the fan turn and the Glitch ( Ace V2 ) Green light blink ( i guess it means its trying to glich up ).

-3 When i turn the xbox off from the botton, the fan stop but The Green light ( not on the glitch) stay ON, not as usual. But when i turn the xbox on Again and then off, the green light goes OFF.

-4 Nothing on the screen shows off, not even an error or something, just a black screen. I have tried an HDMI cable Nothing, i tried a different monitor nothing.

Infos :
- Xbox 360 E Corona 4GB
-It has An ACE V2

I can send pictures, if you want ^^

It would be cool if someone help me to get back my Xbox 360 E
Have a look at this post too. Similar problem under different circumstances. Try doing what they did to get their console powering up again. Maybe you can message them and they'll give you some tips.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/trinity-rgh-matrix-install-gone-wrong.1815709/

Top Bottom