Xbox 360 DLC Transfer?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Punisher95, Dec 28, 2008 with 3 replies and 7,241 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Punisher95

Punisher95 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just a quick question, my friend had the Legendary Map Pack for free off his friend, no hacks. I asked him how he did it because I wanna get 'em for my little brother. He said his friend had a Xbox 360 large MC that he used to transfer it through. He used the Memory thing on the XB360 to transfer the H3 LMP from his harddrive to the MC then put my friends HDD in and tranferred the DLC from the MC. Has anyone done this before? Has anyone tested this before?
    Please respond, as my dad got 2100 M$ Points and might give 'em to my brother. I only have 620 so I won't be able to afford the upcoming Mythic Map Pack, and I'm not trying to be greedy. Theres hardly anything my brother wants off the Marketplace other than those H3 Maps. Thanks.

2. .Perfection

.Perfection Enthusiast

Ratings:
    you cant do it as he described.

you need to get the account that has maps on already then re-download them to your console with that account.

please correct me if im wrong. :smile:

3. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    When DLC is downloaded, it's licensed to a specific console and sometimes profile too. You would have to download it from the marketplace while on your own console.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    Punisher95

Punisher95 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Could someone write a small tut for me. I can't understand some of this. I'm just dumb when it comes to this stuff. My little bros account is Bradchief and mine is PUNISH 95 just refer to those if you were to make a tut.
    And jst so you know, we have separate Xboxs. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.