Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pm me if you can helpp

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
studiorgh

studiorgh

Reaction score
Sin$
I was messing around in dashlaunch on my rgh and changed some plugins around (which i know i should not have done) and rebooted my console now it will boot up for about 30 seconds and just fade to a black screen a shutoff. so i have this thing where u plug your hard drive into it and you plug it into your pc so you can access the hard drive on your pc. so i figure i can plug it in a edit the launch.ini since i cant use neighborhood because the plugins arent in the correct spot...i plug it in...and theirs nothing in the folder! somebody help! thanks.

Coolockboss

Coolockboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
I was messing around in dashlaunch on my rgh and changed some plugins around (which i know i should not have done) and rebooted my console now it will boot up for about 30 seconds and just fade to a black screen a shutoff. so i have this thing where u plug your hard drive into it and you plug it into your pc so you can access the hard drive on your pc. so i figure i can plug it in a edit the launch.ini since i cant use neighborhood because the plugins arent in the correct spot...i plug it in...and theirs nothing in the folder! somebody help! thanks.
Put a new fresh launch.ini onto usb and put into you console and start it up should now boot normal

studiorgh

studiorgh

Reaction score
Sin$
Put a new fresh launch.ini onto usb and put into you console and start it up should now boot normal
thank you my dude. i had thought of that earlier and it worked. just thought hey i need to go edit that post, so it would have worked haha thanks dude. wanna help me with another problem? cant connect any tool to my console. when i connect i get this message. 
thank you my dude. i had thought of that earlier and it worked. just thought hey i need to go edit that post, so it would have worked haha thanks dude. wanna help me with another problem? cant connect any tool to my console. when i connect i get this message.
************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {A5EB45D8-F3B6-49B9-984A-0D313AB60342} failed due to the following error: 8007007e The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E).
at JRPC_Client.JRPC.Connect(IXboxConsole console, IXboxConsole& Console, String XboxNameOrIP)
at KodaModdingTeam_BO2_Tool.Form1.metroButton5_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at MetroFramework.Controls.MetroButton.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2102.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Mark3
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Jeffington/Desktop/bo2%20recover/Mark3.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.7.2104.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.7.2103.2 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {A5EB45D8-F3B6-49B9-984A-0D313AB60342} failed due to the following error: 8007007e The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E).
at JRPC_Client.JRPC.Connect(IXboxConsole console, IXboxConsole& Console, String XboxNameOrIP)
at KodaModdingTeam_BO2_Tool.Form1.metroButton5_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at MetroFramework.Controls.MetroButton.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Win32 Version: 4.7.2102.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
Mark3
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Jeffington/Desktop/bo2%20recover/Mark3.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.7.2104.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.7.2103.2 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
This looks like plugin issue for tools but there are many things can mess up tools.

Top Bottom
Login
Register