What's new

Solved Xbox 360 crashes when loading Skyrim mods

The Revenger

The Revenger

Reaction score
Sin$
I recently installed the Selene Kate - companion mod for Skyrim for my Xbox 360. When I play Skyrim, I can go till the main menu. When it says it is looking for downloadable content, my Xbox 360 just shuts off. Please help.
P.S: I also SXVE installed.(A graphic pack by xxModdedWarfarexx)

Sinatra

Sinatra

Reaction score
Sin$
It could be a handful of things but i am sure we can get this resolved...

First off take off all your mods and load the game, if the game loads then you will know the mods are causing it. Have you downloaded any DLC also?

The Revenger

The Revenger

Reaction score
Sin$
It could be a handful of things but i am sure we can get this resolved...

First off take off all your mods and load the game, if the game loads then you will know the mods are causing it. Have you downloaded any DLC also?
I know the mods are causing this problem. I don't have any DLCs though. I only have 2 mods SXVE(Graphics Enhancer) and Selene Kate - Companion. SXVE works without any problem. But Selene Kate crashes the game. I can't try to take off SXVE and run only Selene Kate because I have my exams now and I am not permitted to turn my Xbox 360 on. But any other solution will help. If Selene Kate doesn't work even without SXVE, then what might be the problem?

Sinatra

Sinatra

Reaction score
Sin$
I know the mods are causing this problem. I don't have any DLCs though. I only have 2 mods SXVE(Graphics Enhancer) and Selene Kate - Companion. SXVE works without any problem. But Selene Kate crashes the game. I can't try to take off SXVE and run only Selene Kate because I have my exams now and I am not permitted to turn my Xbox 360 on. But any other solution will help. If Selene Kate doesn't work even without SXVE, then what might be the problem?
Just remove it when you get the chance :wink:

B

Belong to skyrim

Reaction score
Sin$
If its the plugin itself then no.

One last question are you on the latest TU?
Just remove it when you get the chance :wink:
Hi there, I have similar problem but my skyrim without any mod and only with 3 DLC, i play normal but recently when I load the game my xbox go shut down. This problem only when I play skyrim, i play other games like gta5 my xbox not shut down. What I must do to fix? Thanks for answering

Top Bottom
Login
Register