Solved Xbox 360 controller won't sync

• Thread starter afterjo
  • Start date
  • Views 167
A

afterjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have bunch of 360 wifi controllers that don't sync. Tried 3 different xboxs, nothing. I connect it via play and charge kit and wont connect. When I plug it to PC, pc recognizes controller as wifi controller over play and charge kit.

Tried to push sync button, since i have no battery cover, i only can get power with P&C kit.

Controller's green ring pulses fast, then slows down.

Any ideas how to fix this bug?

I

ISOCheated

Illuminati
Reaction score
I have bunch of 360 wifi controllers that don't sync. Tried 3 different xboxs, nothing. I connect it via play and charge kit and wont connect. When I plug it to PC, pc recognizes controller as wifi controller over play and charge kit.

Tried to push sync button, since i have no battery cover, i only can get power with P&C kit.

Controller's green ring pulses fast, then slows down.

Any ideas how to fix this bug?
I had this problem once, then I replaced my rol board and it fixed my issues, so my suggestion is replace the rol board on your xbox

A

afterjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had this problem once, then I replaced my rol board and it fixed my issues, so my suggestion is replace the rol board on your xbox

I have 4 different xbox's and two working controllers. And these faulty controllers won't connect.

I

ISOCheated

Illuminati
Reaction score
I have 4 different xbox's and two working controllers. And these faulty controllers won't connect.
Well like I said that was what fixed my controllers not syncing, I was suggesting haha

Top Bottom