• Thread starter DhgDevilChild
  • Start date
  • Views 1,504
DhgDevilChild

DhgDevilChild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know any body that does case mods? Im in the U.S. I have put leds in it but i want the cut out to be perfect. Thanks

Please move the thread if it is not allowed here

DhgDevilChild

DhgDevilChild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok well i decided to just do it buy hand. It really was not that bad. I just used a plei glass knife. Scored it with a razor blade and used a plexi glass knife. It looks decent

Punky_Gal

Punky_Gal

Reaction score
Sin$
ok well i decided to just do it buy hand. It really was not that bad. I just used a plei glass knife. Scored it with a razor blade and used a plexi glass knife. It looks decent

Random question, but did you keep the metal sheet? I have cut out the plastic case, but unsure how important the metal sheet is that lays between the case and the console? Cheers.

DhgDevilChild

DhgDevilChild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Random question, but did you keep the metal sheet? I have cut out the plastic case, but unsure how important the metal sheet is that lays between the case and the console? Cheers.
No man take that out you dont need it. It wont hurt it. I even took it out on my xbox one when i did the case mod on it

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really important, it's a heat shield for your console but if you don't have a ton of dust in your console you shouldn't have to worry about it.

Rodent Modz

Rodent Modz

Jtags/RGHs customized consoles
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know any body that does case mods? Im in the U.S. I have put leds in it but i want the cut out to be perfect. Thanks

Please move the thread if it is not allowed here

i do them and in the US

Top Bottom
Login
Register