Solved Xbox 360 console ban

• Thread starter Vin Vinnington
  • Start date
  • Views 497
Vin Vinnington

Vin Vinnington

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My slim xbox 360 has been console banned and i wanted to know that if i got another Key Vault, that would it enable me to use xbox live again? Or well if i got a new KV would it help?

kanyun

kanyun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I already answered this in your other thread!

Vin Vinnington

Vin Vinnington

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know but my friend has been console banned before and he told me that he un-banned his console by doing so, so i wanted to see other peoples personal views on what they've done in a similar if not same situation about being console banned, seeing as my friend un-banned himself with a new KV which seems simple enough.

kanyun

kanyun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my understanding of the whole thing:

Unbanning with a KV could only ever be done with a Jtag/RGH Xbox and not a stock Xbox like yours.
KVs cost between 50 and 100 dollars for an unbanned one.
If you were to RGH your slim and swap the banned KV with an unbanned KV, you would be immediately banned as soon as you tried to connect to Live.

Swapping KVs to unban could be done in the past, but not anymore. So that's why your friend may have had success with it before. But now microsoft has cracked down and there are only a handful of people who know how to get a jtag or rgh online and past the security checks. No one will publicly disclose that information because then microsoft will know how to keep them offline too.

Plus, you'd have to invest money in having someone RGH it, or in the materials to RGH it yourself. And for that amount of money you can almost buy an unbanned phat.

xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
You can't unban a stock Xbox. Your friend is full of ****.

Top Bottom