Solved xbox 360 case

• Thread starter shippy
  • Start date
  • Views 261
S

shippy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have just bought a modded xbox case with the sides cut out, I put the case back together but the disc tray eject button doesn't line up and when I put the faceplate on it just sticks? is there anything I can do?

it's an arcade with an elite case

thanks

T

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
I have just bought a modded xbox case with the sides cut out, I put the case back together but the disc tray eject button doesn't line up and when I put the faceplate on it just sticks? is there anything I can do?

it's an arcade with an elite case

thanks
Is it a painted case?

341 lobbies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
retri the case and it should fit cuz they are all the same

S

shippy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it is a painted case, so it must be an arcade or pro case? I just can't get the eject button to work properly with this case on?

T

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
I think it is a painted case, so it must be an arcade or pro case? I just can't get the eject button to work properly with this case on?
Get a sharp scalpel, and scrape the paint away from the top of the slot where the dvd drive bezel sits.
Sounds like the paint is too thick, and causing the drive to stick in the faceplate.

S

shippy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is barely any paint on it, I think the eject button is mention to sit between two plastic strips, but it doesn't line up?
thanks for the help so far :smile:

is there any chance I could of bent the eject button? when the button is between the two slats it is constantly pushing the button to open the disc drive?

Top Bottom