Status
Not open for further replies.
PCMasterRace

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea thanks for that pointless link ive seen a dozen times.
Well seeing as you asked... That explains it doesn't it -_-

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea thanks for that pointless link ive seen a dozen times.
There is a tool out there which you can select Pro and Free version but choose the content you want. I can't find it again but I will look for it.

Ressko

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a tool out there which you can select Pro and Free version but choose the content you want. I can't find it again but I will look for it.
Man, if you could find it that would be great. Ive been up all night installing different versions and cracks... If you could tell me what version and what crack that would be awesome!

Ressko

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ressko

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, as far as I can tell, the public unity dosent even have the capabilities of building for 360... I think you need a special build from MS/Unity... A whole day wasted.... Can you confirm you have had this working?

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, as far as I can tell, the public unity dosent even have the capabilities of building for 360... I think you need a special build from MS/Unity... A whole day wasted.... Can you confirm you have had this working?
Are you on RGLoader? Check other settings for it.

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you can't get it to work then your best bet is just writing up a game without using a game engine. It is the best way to go and you may get experience in the end from it.
Unity should work but you need to find the other settings for (There is an advanced settings area) but may require a newer build or something that is meant to be on the console.

Ressko

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If you can't get it to work then your best bet is just writing up a game without using a game engine. It is the best way to go and you may get experience in the end from it.
Unity should work but you need to find the other settings for (There is an advanced settings area) but may require a newer build or something that is meant to be on the console.
ive tried every build and crack. its as if ive got the licence for it, but i need a special build.

Ive asked you twice, have you ever had this working?

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Legendary Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, cool. If you could let me know the build # and crack that would be great
I'm pretty sure you won't ever get a cracked version to work for the Xbox 360. It only spoofs the availability but the actual license contents are not known, making it almost impossible.

Ressko

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure you won't ever get a cracked version to work for the Xbox 360. It only spoofs the availability but the actual license contents are not known, making it almost impossible.
Thats what I was thinking, but S Sketch seems to have had it working? I just want a straight answer on whether its possible or not.

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It may be because of the console, might need a development kit. You can pick one of here or somewhere else but again, the only best way if you can't use a game engine is to use XNA or the Xbox 360 SDK to write up a plugin.

Ressko

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It may be because of the console, might need a development kit. You can pick one of here or somewhere else but again, the only best way if you can't use a game engine is to use XNA or the Xbox 360 SDK to write up a plugin.
Ok, why would I need a dev console with the error im getting. f*** it, im closing this thread, if you know what crack and what build to use then please PM me, if not then thanks for leading me to no where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register