Question XBOX 360 Aurora Help

• Thread starter SamSumo95
  • Start date
  • Views 626
S

SamSumo95

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello so ive just got my first aurora xbox. I have a few games on there that seem to not want to load up. I cant seem to find xex menu, from what i have watched on youtube i need it?

A few games play fine but others just crash before load up.

I only have internet access via a android so thats all i can download on if needed

I have aurora 0.7b any help please

rowdyalmonds

rowdyalmonds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd try and reinstall the games if you've got the files. Have aurora index them again too. modded warfare's youtube channel was enormously helpful for me with similar issues

S

SamSumo95

Reaction score
Sin$
I'd try and reinstall the games if you've got the files. Have aurora index them again too. modded warfare's youtube channel was enormously helpful for me with similar issues
Okay thanks I'll take a look. Don't have any files, only what's on the system already.

donaldmiller69

donaldmiller69

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay thanks I'll take a look. Don't have any files, only what's on the system already.
Hello so ive just got my first aurora xbox. I have a few games on there that seem to not want to load up. I cant seem to find xex menu, from what i have watched on youtube i need it?

A few games play fine but others just crash before load up.

I only have internet access via a android so thats all i can download on if needed

I have aurora 0.7b any help please

this is probably because you need to install the Title updates, some games won’t boot up if they gave you modded xex files which need their proper TU’s. Or it could just be they’re no good. But I would link a unity account to aurora which is done in MODDED WARFARES video, and download TU’ and apply them to see if that helps.

Top Bottom
Login
Register