P

pimpfuu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Captainforgot said:
wow this looks cool
i cant wait to mod the avatar stuff :biggrin:
I highly doubt that anyones going to be able to mod the new avatar clothes, as the old ones already existed on the harddrive and just needed to be hex edited visible.
with these new ones, its actually DLC, and we are not capable of modding DLC, so dont get your hopes up

chris213

chris213

Android™
Reaction score
Sin$
i found another video from gamespot and it said the public beta is tomorrow, is that right?
if it is so that means i might get the update tomorrow? cause i really wanna try this stuff out and i took that survey almost a week ago.

P

PureX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
pimpfuu said:
I highly doubt that anyones going to be able to mod the new avatar clothes, as the old ones already existed on the harddrive and just needed to be hex edited visible.
with these new ones, its actually DLC, and we are not capable of modding DLC, so dont get your hopes up

You could be wrong tho, considering we can already inject any gamerpicture into our harddrive by modding. Maybe avatar clothing will be the same way. Lets hope for it!!

P

pimpfuu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PureX said:
You could be wrong tho, considering we can already inject any gamerpicture into our harddrive by modding. Maybe avatar clothing will be the same way. Lets hope for it!!
not really, because the gamerpicture files are all stored on xbox.com, and thats how we inject them into our harddrive, afterall they are only images, not anything special.
where as DLC, are encrypted files, and are not stored on xbox.com so its completly different

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
The reason you can add gamerpictures to your HDD is because the Xbox 360 allows gamerpictures to work in locally-signed containers(CON ). DLC will not work in those and must be in either a LIVE or PIRS container because the content can be controlled as the keys required to sign them are not available to us.

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Totally retarded that we STILL can not organize friends list...a sort doesn't cut it, with 100 friends. I want to be able to group it out like AIM.

Custom groups:
Se7ensins People
Team Members
Real Friends
Online Friends
Tools

you get my point.

chris213

chris213

Android™
Reaction score
Sin$
Old director's account back when if you made one you can have over an hour long video.

Joshrpg

Josh RPG

Qahnaarin
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
yea more firewalls and patches to block stuff :thumbdown:

M

RavageScourge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty damn cool, wish I could get NetFlix in UK.

S

StevenOd1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey you can actualy get netflix in UK its only realy an application , if u manage to make yourself an american account then download it on your american account then sign out , go onto your normal account go to quick launch and netflix will be there

B

Bryan Got Swag

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys don't you love the feature's at 30:27... This guy in the video has been on XBOX Live 3 years and he just not realized Redeem Code and Active Downloads are in the XBOX guide. I don't remember prior to NXE but as of NXE this was already there.

chris213

chris213

Android™
Reaction score
Sin$
i signed on today towards the end of the day and got the update :biggrin: i'm a beta tester, not too many new things are on here but it's still pretty cool.

C

cjm0987

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Way to go..they have made another idiotic thing for you to waste your money on DLC for games I can see but cartoons gamer pics themes and now this ****? what next?a ****ing pet?oh or a room and furniture?bull****..dont waste your money on stupid crap guys..but the warthog I would buy to lol

Adv

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
cjm0987 said:
Way to go..they have made another idiotic thing for you to waste your money on DLC for games I can see but cartoons gamer pics themes and now this ****? what next?a ****ing pet?oh or a room and furniture?bull****..dont waste your money on stupid crap guys..but the warthog I would buy to lol

Hehe, a room would actually add a little bit of a "point" to avatars. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register