What's new

Discussion Xbox 360 Achievement Modding 2021

Jessyskullkid

Jessyskullkid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all,

It's been a long time since I've last modded achievements on the 360. I've only modded about two individual achievements back in the day and it was for GOW 2. Is Horizon still functioning for the unlocker? I'm trying to unlock some Halo achievements that will no longer be obtainable come next month, January 2022. Hell, maybe there's remote unlocking now that's a part of a service. Anyways, any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

elijahjove

elijahjove

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all,

It's been a long time since I've last modded achievements on the 360. I've only modded about two individual achievements back in the day and it was for GOW 2. Is Horizon still functioning for the unlocker? I'm trying to unlock some Halo achievements that will no longer be obtainable come next month, January 2022. Hell, maybe there's remote unlocking now that's a part of a service. Anyways, any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hi my friend, the success mod is very good, I advise you to use the Velocity software which is free and functional.

I advise you to mod between 700G and 900G every 2 days to avoid a Ban, moreover it is necessary to mod in online mode and to change the date and the hour well.

Finally, if you have an Xbox One, I advise you to deactivate the information that appears in your activity stream because otherwise all the successes that you mod will appear in it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register