• Views 1,755
Status
Not open for further replies.
Se7en00b

Se7en00b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this is sort of(?) the wrong section, but there's no section for the xbox 1. No program will see the drive that my xbox formatted. I've tried xport, xplorer, and xtaf.

thanks for helping! :wink:

Spec Over There

Spec Over There

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not even the Xbox One console itself lets you see the contents what makes you think people already know how to make programs to do it? The filesystem is newer and you can go ahead and guess it's more complicated.

Liam Baby

Liam Baby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If your trying to run XBOX 360 games on the XBOX one there is only one way to do so.

To make your XBOX One lay XBOX 360 games you need to solder the XBOX 360 Drive connections to the XBOX One motherboard and using modified installer drives. Most people dont know this but if this is what your looking for good luck. There are some videos that were taken down made by the CEO and the Co -Developer of the XBOX one for the staff members that got the white xbox ones. But you still may be able to view them in the Xbox.com/videos-archive

D3FEKT

D3FEKT

Bewbs
Platinum Record Stickied Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Not even the Xbox One console itself lets you see the contents what makes you think people already know how to make programs to do it? The filesystem is newer and you can go ahead and guess it's more complicated.

Much more complicated. There is half a dozen partitions on the hdd then in each partition is a custom xbox 1 virtual drive file similar to the ones used on windows. Being able to view it's contents will take a while IMO.

Se7en00b

Se7en00b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i'm talking about the original xbox. i figured this topic should go in here cuz there's no forum section for it :tongue:

btw, i got it all to work, but xromwell won't load. stops after initializing dvd drive. :frown:

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i'm talking about the original xbox. i figured this topic should go in here cuz there's no forum section for it :tongue:

btw, i got it all to work, but xromwell won't load. stops after initializing dvd drive. :frown:

quick question but how did you get your usb formatted to FatX? as nothing will format mine

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If your trying to run XBOX 360 games on the XBOX one there is only one way to do so.

To make your XBOX One lay XBOX 360 games you need to solder the XBOX 360 Drive connections to the XBOX One motherboard and using modified installer drives. Most people dont know this but if this is what your looking for good luck. There are some videos that were taken down made by the CEO and the Co -Developer of the XBOX one for the staff members that got the white xbox ones. But you still may be able to view them in the Xbox.com/videos-archive

Lies

Spec Over There

Spec Over There

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Lol what difference would that make? The GPU and CPU are too different for the games to even launch. EVERYTHING relating to the One's hardware is completely different from the 360. The only way to play Xbox 360 games would be for one to either use his or her actual 360 console through the HDMI input port, a streaming service like Gaikai, or for MS to make a small attachment (like the size of maybe an Apple TV) which contains the 360 hardware. I feel like the latter would be better since real 360 = too much power wasted and really no point and Gaikai-type services is entirely dependent on bandwidth and ISP speed.

Spec Over There

Spec Over There

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
God people, I'm talking abt the ORIGINAL xbox, the one before the 360!!!!!

Lol..!
Yea we know but it went wayyy of topic. As for what you said most tools dislike Xbox original hdd's unless they've been unlocked. I've had success viewing them after unlocked only on Windows XP since most programs except for Xplorer360 are old as f***. Xport is your best bet but only on XP or try to softmod the Xbox with the memory card hack and then FTP to it.

Se7en00b

Se7en00b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea we know but it went wayyy of topic. As for what you said most tools dislike Xbox original hdd's unless they've been unlocked. I've had success viewing them after unlocked only on Windows XP since most programs except for Xplorer360 are old as ****. Xport is your best bet but only on XP or try to softmod the Xbox with the memory card hack and then FTP to it.
I got it to work, my problem is now it wont boot linux as xromwell just hangs after initializing DVD drive :/ :tongue:

ner0

ner0

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Why on earth would anyone go through the trouble of doing that instead of just playing on the console the "drive connections" were taken from?

Aside of that since your archive link 404's, even if the video displayed it happening how in the hell did you come to this conclusion of soldering drive connections and modified installer drives from employee consoles anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register