Solved Xbox 1 GTA money

• Thread starter Anonymous_ace
  • Start date
  • Views 2,818
A

Anonymous_ace

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I just got a quick question about GTA 5 on the Xbox 1. I haven’t played for a 3 years so bare with me.

1)Is there any sort of money drop for Xbox 1 ?

2) Or is there a way for someone to mod money onto your account ?

3) i have someone claiming they can mod me money but only need my email gamer tag and level . Is this a scam ? Or legit ? Does anyone know

Solution
Adolfin
1) Money drops are impossible on Xbox One as of now and most likely the foreseeable future.

2) Any online modding on Xbox One is not possible.

3) They are definitely trying to scam you - I would recommend blocking them and/or reporting them.
Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
1) Money drops are impossible on Xbox One as of now and most likely the foreseeable future.

3) They are definitely trying to scam you - I would recommend blocking them and/or reporting them.

Upvote 0
Solution
A

Anonymous_ace

Reaction score
Sin$

Sorry I wasn’t sure what topic to put this in.

So any money selling in gta 5 for Xbox 1 is a scam ?
Funny it’s a YouTuber with 60k followers .. lol maybe he mods other systems legit ?‍♂️?‍♂️But the Deal sounded to good to be true

Upvote 0
Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry I wasn’t sure what topic to put this in.

So any money selling in gta 5 for Xbox 1 is a scam ?
Funny it’s a YouTuber with 60k followers .. lol maybe he mods other systems legit ?‍♂️?‍♂️But the Deal sounded to good to be true
People may have premodded accounts that they made on Xbox 360 and transferred on to Xbox one years ago. Even then the risk of getting scammed is high.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register