• Start date
  • Views 257
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marinedefense

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had my Xbox One for almost a month now, and no matter what game it seems DR3, Battlefield 4, FIFA, or NBA, they can't connect! Sometimes doing the hard restart (holding down the power button) seems to work but only on occasion. Anyone have any suggestions other than portforwarding which I believe I've done correctly.

L

Lip Wonder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My buddy had this problem, he called the support line and they went through everyting on his router and did something else and after that everything worked fine

G

Gallows

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Could be your router, or something to do with your internet connection. I had some networking issues too, but I have 3 room mates trying to get theirs on too. We ended up getting a Dual Band router and things seem to work better.

L

Lip Wonder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could be your router, or something to do with your internet connection. I had some networking issues too, but I have 3 room mates trying to get theirs on too. We ended up getting a Dual Band router and things seem to work better.

I thought I was going to have this problem with my roommates but my Dlink seems to be keeping up so far.

G

Gallows

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I thought I was going to have this problem with my roommates but my Dlink seems to be keeping up so far.
Well aren't you just a lucky duck.

inb4ujynxyourself.

L

Lip Wonder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well aren't you just a lucky duck.

inb4ujynxyourself.

very considering the 3months that it took to finally get both our 360s open, with the X1 I just had to turn on the UPnP and we were both open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom