• Thread starter Jet1337
  • Start date
  • Views 2,337
Jet1337

Jet1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I looked around and found out that some guys are making their own drivers before MS does. Google search is being a pain in the *** right now, so my question is has anyone made one yet?

zkpax

zkpax

like a Jedi
Reaction score
Sin$
really would like to play fifa 14 on my pc with xbone controller

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I looked around and found out that some guys are making their own drivers before MS does. Google search is being a pain in the *** right now, so my question is has anyone made one yet?

I don't believe I've heard of the drivers made yet for a simple hookup, But I did read about the crounusmax that is a awesome tool. It will let you use your xbox one/ps4/mouse and keyboard on any system. http://cronusmax.com/

Jet1337

Jet1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did more research and someone made a driver, but microsoft won't let the dude put it up for legal reasons. I don't want to spend $60 when the official driver isn't that far away.

J

Jake

Reaction score
Sin$
I did more research and someone made a driver, but microsoft won't let the dude put it up for legal reasons. I don't want to spend $60 when the official driver isn't that far away.

Did you find out how it's going to work? Will we be able to use a wireless controller with a play & charge kit, or are they bringing out wireless receiver type things?

Jet1337

Jet1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't seen anything about wireless receivers, but a charge cable will work.

SpartanG01

SpartanG01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The problem here is going to be two fold. The Xbox One controller is Direct Wifi not Bluetooth so you'd have to have a receiver to use it wirelessly, but to use it through the cord would solve that problem however you would have to create a driver WITHOUT reverse engineering the controller software because all of that is proprietary.

Top Bottom
Login
Register