What's new

Solved XBLS Question..

Restart

Restart

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So if You Were To Buy Stealth, Could You Get a Vouch FromXboxLIVE Stealth and Be Able To Charge For Challenge Lobbies ?

Im Asking Because I Wanna Try To Make mY Money Back....

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
So if You Were To Buy Stealth, Could You Get a Vouch FromXboxLIVE Stealth and Be Able To Charge For Challenge Lobbies ?

Im Asking Because I Wanna Try To Make mY Money Back....
I mean its up the people who run it. I honestly dont think anyone would care though. It seems that the only people who get lots of customers for lobbies are those with a bunch of followers on YouTube. Only other way I can think of it getting a bunch of rep on this site and then advertising it here.

Restart

Restart

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean its up the people who run it. I honestly dont think anyone would care though. It seems that the only people who get lots of customers for lobbies are those with a bunch of followers on YouTube. Only other way I can think of it getting a bunch of rep on this site and then advertising it here.
You See Thats The Problem, as You Can See Im Not High Repped of a Member. Thats kinda Why I Wanted a Vouch or Something From a High Repped Person.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol no. You won't. The admins won't approve everyone's lobbies that decides to waste their money.

Top Bottom
Login
Register