What's new

Solved XBLS Question..

R

Restart

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Reaction score
So if You Were To Buy Stealth, Could You Get a Vouch FromXboxLIVE Stealth and Be Able To Charge For Challenge Lobbies ?

Im Asking Because I Wanna Try To Make mY Money Back....

O

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Reaction score
So if You Were To Buy Stealth, Could You Get a Vouch FromXboxLIVE Stealth and Be Able To Charge For Challenge Lobbies ?

Im Asking Because I Wanna Try To Make mY Money Back....
I mean its up the people who run it. I honestly dont think anyone would care though. It seems that the only people who get lots of customers for lobbies are those with a bunch of followers on YouTube. Only other way I can think of it getting a bunch of rep on this site and then advertising it here.

R

Restart

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Reaction score
I mean its up the people who run it. I honestly dont think anyone would care though. It seems that the only people who get lots of customers for lobbies are those with a bunch of followers on YouTube. Only other way I can think of it getting a bunch of rep on this site and then advertising it here.
You See Thats The Problem, as You Can See Im Not High Repped of a Member. Thats kinda Why I Wanted a Vouch or Something From a High Repped Person.

B

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Lol no. You won't. The admins won't approve everyone's lobbies that decides to waste their money.

G

gtapro151

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no but you get your moneys worth having fun in mw3 walking ac-130 the reactions are priceless ^_^

Top Bottom