What's new

Solved XBLPET trolling me (2nd perma ban on one account)

• Thread starter Kent Taylor
  • Start date
  • Views 616
Kent Taylor

Kent Taylor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got perma banned a month ago for 'cheating', in the case review i asked why and they said 'Profile Modifications', i'm guessing it was gamerscore from years ago.

Anyway, 1 month later (now) i receive a second perma ban for 'cheating'. How have i been able to cheat when i can't even connect to XBL on the account as it is banned? I know they haven't banned me for the same reason because they state that they don't ban twice for the same evidence, but will ban again if more evidence is found.

Proof:

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
If you've been perma-banned, why does it matter if they "banned" you again?

As for your question, I'm guessing they found more evidence. Although, it doesn't make sense to perma-ban you if you've already been perma-banned.

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Trifecta Mr. Nice Guy Community Spotlight
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're perma banned there's nothing you can do. If you already had a perma ban on the account and received s second one, it makes no difference. It's still a perma ban.

Kent Taylor

Kent Taylor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you've been perma-banned, why does it matter if they "banned" you again?

As for your question, I'm guessing they found more evidence. Although, it doesn't make sense to perma-ban you if you've already been perma-banned.
Maybe they found more evidence and just automatically stated you were banned in a message.
If you're perma banned there's nothing you can do. If you already had a perma ban on the account and received s second one, it makes no difference. It's still a perma ban.

Just tried to go on xbox and found out they did it to console ban me

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried to go on xbox and found out they did it to console ban me

Based on your youtube channel, you have modding tutorials for custom gamerpics and gamerscore. Along with all that, you have glitch tutorials too.

If you go against the ToS, you should expect to eventually get banned. Even if you used different accounts, they can track it to the Xbox console.

As W WWE said, we can't help you. The only thing I can suggest is to call up their support number and talk to a live person.

Top Bottom
Login
Register