What's new

Tools XBLMarketplace For PC

J

jasonmbrown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
M moiky
Sadly I added all of the regions when I created the program, plus I don't have the source to the fixed version (as it was supplied by another user). If its missing a region, that region must not have been accessible by the tool I learned the networking from. Btw the program was made by me, however I did pull/learn a lot from the other open source tools. Its basically just a conglomeration of available c# code, shoved together by me with what I know about c#. Then fixed by PraxisKWG. Although the xcp extractor code was taken from the halo reach extractor and ported to c#.

Apologies that it doesnt have the mexican region. After a bit of googling I found this site ISO Language Codes, Which says mexico is es-mx.

Hopefully this helps, As I have abandoned the project (The source code really hates to open on my computer now)

I Might rewrite it and add in decryption (if that parts possible), If I ever get my hands on a modded xbox360. I abandoned the project, since the modded console I had purchased never arrived and wound up back with the sender. The whole process was too much of a hassle to bother attempting it again.

M

moiky

Reaction score
Sin$
M moiky
Sadly I added all of the regions when I created the program, plus I don't have the source to the fixed version (as it was supplied by another user). If its missing a region, that region must not have been accessible by the tool I learned the networking from. Btw the program was made by me, however I did pull/learn a lot from the other open source tools. Its basically just a conglomeration of available c# code, shoved together by me with what I know about c#. Then fixed by PraxisKWG. Although the xcp extractor code was taken from the halo reach extractor and ported to c#.

Apologies that it doesnt have the mexican region. After a bit of googling I found this site ISO Language Codes, Which says mexico is es-mx.

Hopefully this helps, As I have abandoned the project (The source code really hates to open on my computer now)

I Might rewrite it and add in decryption (if that parts possible), If I ever get my hands on a modded xbox360. I abandoned the project, since the modded console I had purchased never arrived and wound up back with the sender. The whole process was too much of a hassle to bother attempting it again.
Hello, for me the program is wonderful! Do you know how I can download from the Japanese bazaar? is that when selecting Japan no item appears to view, thank you in advance.

teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Odysseus' Summit Scaling the Mountain Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are still around in 2021 I would like a peek at your source code, I believe I can continue some work on this.

K

kryptoxide

Reaction score
Sin$
This github repo should help you with developing the xcp decryption side of things.
Xbox_360_Crypto/blob/master/xcp_dumper.py

Top Bottom
Login
Register