• Thread starter xSSx COTTLE
  • Start date
  • Views 503
xSSx COTTLE

xSSx COTTLE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had an email from xBox live team saying (Well heres a copy and paste from the email)..

This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been temporarily suspended due to inappropriate content in the profile for your gamertag. The inappropriate content was discovered in the Motto, Bio, Location, Name and/or Personal Picture.

The following content for the gamertag associated with this Windows Live ID was brought to our attention and was determined to have violated the Code of Conduct and/or Terms of Use:

Bio: I'll Make You Hit The Dashboard.. CoD: Modern warfail 2

How the F*ck can i get banned for that?!!

GrittenKitten

GrittenKitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time I go to edit my bio on Xbox.com it says that something is inappropriate yet the only thing in there bad would be "sexy" and even when I remove it or reword it It says something is still inappropriate. Dude I would get annoyed if I got banned for that. I have seen people with terrible Bio's and they have never been banned.

Remember they classify the Dashboard as rated "E" for everyone so they'll ban over dumb things like "Women are tight". Come on we all know that tight means chill.
wink.gif

Even so you're bio still isn't bad. I would laugh if that's how they'll pick on us here at 7S.

Jackal

Jackal

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
[sarcasm]How dare you bash the greatest game ever made? Modern Amazingfare 2 is best thing to ever happen to anything. It's obvious as to why you were suspended.[/sarcasm]Modern Warfare 2 actually sucks.

Note where my sarcasm tags are.

C

CombatQuik

Reaction score
Sin$
maybe infinity ward is trying to really piss us all off...

UBA Fatman UBA

UBA Fatman UBA

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

IW had nothing to do with this...

ontopic: Dude, wtf is wrong with you? That bio is f*cked up! How could you not get banned for that?!? /sarcasm

Lulz

Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I really don't understand why your posts consist of calling people leeches.

Excuse me? 3 posts in 2,000+ total posts isn't consistently calling people leeches. Not to mention, maybe you should go look at all of the other posts. All of them are helpful, and tutorials I made. :thumbdown:

PS.This will be the last time I respond on this thread. It's pretty much pointless.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
"Ill make you hit the dashboard"

Threatening to boot them offline or to the dashboard. Or a real threat where you will physically hit them against a car dashboard.

Top Bottom
Login
Register